Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2009, 10:58 PM

2,679 posts, read 11,733,760 times

Advertisements

Karyn Parsons
Beyonce
Halle Berry
Dania Ramirez
Solidad O-brien
Ciara
Rihanna
Aaliyah - God Rest her Soul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 06:10 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Christina Milian is not African American, She is Cuban.

I think she does have black in her.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:28 AM

267 posts, read 725,645 times
All hispanics have some black in them. Hispanic or latino is nothing more than a culture. There are plenty of black ppl in Cuba and the rest of latin america. Even the whitest countries from eruopean conquerors. Like Argentina and Uraguay have black people.

Here are some black hispanics that I can think of off the top of my head. Sammy Sosa, Rosario Dawson, Felix trinidad, Christina milian, Celia Cruz, Zoe Saldana, & David Ortiz.

Last edited by lolo2; 03-01-2009 at 09:42 AM..

Old 03-04-2009, 03:35 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,482,755 times
She's not all that famous unless you're a political junkie but MSNBC's political commentator Michelle Bernard is beyond gorgeous. What a combination of hot looks and brains!

Her cohorts Susanne Malveaux and Soledad O'Brien are fine for mixed or creole 'nawlins girls but they're just too "one percent" for me. I need that rich dark chocolate.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:36 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,482,755 times
P.S. On the previous note Michelle Bernard is the one on the right, not that Chris Matthews isn't just as attractive as heck. :-)

Old 03-10-2009, 06:41 PM

52 posts, read 102,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
I've always said if I were a black woman I'd want to look just like Janet Jackson-she's so beautiful-esp. in 'Poetic Justice'. I'm surprised because I always thought she was the only Jackson who DIDN"T touch her face-why would she want to? It's gorgeous as is.
Angela Bassett may not be 'beautiful' in a classic sense, but she is attractive-and have you checked out the bangin' body she has??! Watch 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back' where she's running on the beach-if I look like that when I'm her age, I'll die very happy.
I think Whitney Houston is pretty, too-esp. in 'Waiting To Exhale'.
I think she looked the most beautiful in Poetic Justice myself. That and the Pleasure Principle. She looked good with red hair too (The Velvet Rope). She didn't need to reshape her nose, it was fine as it was before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Iman??????????????I've seen donkey asses that look better. I'll take Gabrielle Union any day! As a matter of fact Michael Jackson is a better looking black woman than Iman!
Iman? Supermodel Iman? Are you crazy!! She's gorgeous. She literally looks like a Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
Agree. Iman is gorgeous even now at an older age. Her bone structure, skin everything is incredible (you ever see her in No Way Out w/costner?)

Michelle Obama looks like a ghetto trash racist that she is.
I wasn't aware that Michelle's upbringing and demeanor would be described as 'ghetto trash'. And how is she racist? You've been been watching Fox News far too many times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Christina Milian is not African American, She is Cuban.
She's still Black though. Zoe Saldana, Gina Torres, Rosario Dawson, etc. wouldn't be mentioned if we're discluding Black Hispanics.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:32 AM

326 posts, read 880,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_AGGIE13 View Post
Hmm.....

1. Katherine Heigl (My wife is almost a spitting image of her, I guess that's why I have her at #1)

2. Eliza Dushka (Most Exotic looking brunette out there, something about a sexy woman who looks like she can kick your butt...lol.)

3. Elizabeth Banks (Some may disagree, but the personality combined with the "real woman" sexiness is very sexy. She was hot in "Meet Bill".)

4. Selma Hyak (Not sure if she's originaly from the US, but she is hot!!)

5. Elisha Cuthbert ("The Girl Next Door")

6. Kelly Preston (Gorgeous woman, especially as the bad girl in "Jerry McGuire")

7. Vivica A. Fox (Should be more African American Women on here, just can't think well right now)

8. Netasha Henstridge (From "Species")

9. Jessica Biel (Think that's how you spell her last name)

10. Charlize Theron (She looked good in Hancock)
Those are white women. This thread is about black women like Michael Jackson!

Old 04-23-2009, 06:33 AM

326 posts, read 880,699 times
How about Karrine "Superhead" Steffans?

Rihanna
Jada Pinkett
Alicia Keys Naomi Campbell

Beyonce is annoying. She deserves JZ

Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
Dorothy Dandridge
Pam Grier
Vanessa Williams
Halle Berry
Rosario Dawson
Vivica Fox
Thandie Newton
Toccara Jones
Lil Kim on a good day

Old 04-23-2009, 10:50 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Dorothy Dandridge
Pam Grier
Vanessa Williams
Halle Berry
Rosario Dawson
Vivica Fox
Thandie Newton
Toccara Jones
Lil Kim on a good day
Lil Kim??? HELL NAH! LOL

I didn't read all the threads, but Jada Pinkett!! WOOO, she can get it.

Vivica Fox use to look good, but that plastic surgery f'd her face up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities