Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 09:25 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlieisodd View Post
golden brooks.
Most definitely! I've always had a little crush on her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2008, 05:22 PM

307 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Beyonce, Rhianna, Tyra Banks.

And my favorite is Naomi Campbell she is so fierce looking and very very hot.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:51 PM

395 posts, read 1,363,877 times
Shar Jackson, maybe Beyonce...RHIANNA!!

Old 01-22-2008, 04:04 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,962 times
Aisha Tyler as someone already mentioned.

Thandi Newton, already mentioned.

Paula Jai Parker. If you haven't seen "Hustle and Flow" see it now!

Audra McDonald. Absolutely beautiful, talented actress, great singer, although mainly seen on stage instead of movies. See "Wit".

My wife has said a couple of times that if anything ever happens to her she just figures I'll only date black, or other minority women.

Other than Condoleeza Rice, I see a lot of beauty in every woman mentioned by the other posters. I thinks politics tends to make someone "hard" looking. But Michelle Obama is a babe-o-rama.

golfgod

Old 01-22-2008, 04:41 PM

84 posts, read 390,982 times
Karyn Parsons. She played Hilary Banks in the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:05 AM

395 posts, read 1,363,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiablue View Post

I overlooked her!!!!Good Job!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:15 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiablue View Post
Speaking of the Fresh Prince, I forgot all about Tatyana Ali. She's very pretty. Rozonda (Chilli) Thomas and Keisha Knight Pulliam are very pretty ladies as well.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:53 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,812 times
I'm sorry but not every black woman is beautiful just as not all white women are beautiful. If you are going strictly by looks alone, there are lots of people listed that don't belong here.

Rihanna - gorgeous in every sense of the word
Halle Berry - no contest
Gabrielle Union
Tyra
Iman
Queen Latifah - I don't care if she weighs 5000 lbs her face is gorgeous!
Stacey Dash
Angela Bassett

Those are beautiful black women. The others are pretty or some just mildly attractive but the question was about beautiful black women. And yes, I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to list every black actress that comes to mind because they are black is crazy. Thelma from "Good Times"?????? Where did that come from? Has she done anything since the 70's? Tina Turner has some gorgeous legs that I totally covet but her face is not very attractive. Another pretty black actress is Kerry Washington, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. Just my 2 cents.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:07 AM

570 posts, read 1,820,480 times
Paula Patton, Robin Thicke's wife(is she black?)

Even though she was already mentioned, I will have to say that Sanaa Lathan is gorgeous. http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/u....thumbnail.jpgOne of my old guy friends use to say I look like her. He would always call me Brown Sugar because she was in that movie.

How about this gorgeous lady...ok I knows she is a baby, but she is so pretty. She is the singer Tanks newborn.http://www.sandrarose.com/images/tanks-daughter.jpg

And also Keisha Knight Pulliam from the Cosby show.

Last edited by christina0001; 10-07-2008 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: images converted to urls due to copyright protection laws

Old 01-23-2008, 09:40 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I'm sorry but not every black woman is beautiful just as not all white women are beautiful. If you are going strictly by looks alone, there are lots of people listed that don't belong here.

Rihanna - gorgeous in every sense of the word
Halle Berry - no contest
Gabrielle Union
Tyra
Iman
Queen Latifah - I don't care if she weighs 5000 lbs her face is gorgeous!
Stacey Dash
Angela Bassett

Those are beautiful black women. The others are pretty or some just mildly attractive but the question was about beautiful black women. And yes, I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to list every black actress that comes to mind because they are black is crazy. Thelma from "Good Times"?????? Where did that come from? Has she done anything since the 70's? Tina Turner has some gorgeous legs that I totally covet but her face is not very attractive. Another pretty black actress is Kerry Washington, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. Just my 2 cents.
Well I personally don't find Halle Berry or Tyra all that beautiful, but then again, I tend not to follow societal standards of beauty. I assumed that this thread was to express our opinions who are the most beautiful black American women. Obviously the answers will differ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities