Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 10:04 PM

3,206 posts, read 2,495,661 times

Advertisements

Kid Rock. So full of himself. I am a concert photographer. I had returned to my fourth row seat and decided to shoot a few frames from a different angle. Usually, before you shoot the first 3 songs, you ate told if you can shoot from your seat. This happened with KISS, Johnny Depp with Alice Cooper and Motley Crue. I had shot a few frames when this big burly dude, shaved head and dressed in black told me menacingly to put it away. The opening to his act was home movies from when he was a child. Narcissistic nobody. I gave my seat to someone in the photo line and walked out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 11:36 AM

1,415 posts, read 1,193,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
1. Nicky Minaj - I think her appeal is waning anyway. Her tour got cancelled because of poor ticket sales. She's mean and everyone can see it.
2. Katy Perry - I don't see anything in her beyond mediocrity, I just don't.
3. Tig Notaro - 😶
4. Patton Oswalt -😶
5. Amy Schumer -😶
I agree with this list except for Patton. His stories about the magician who "Hate-***ks the crowd with Magic" and the homeless guys blowing each other for drug are pants-wetting funny.

He gets a pass for those two things alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities