Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 03:06 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,091,084 times

Advertisements

David Beckham gets on my nerves, especially the way he's been going on about wanting a knighthood.

Also, he's not even that good looking (even though some women seem to love him ). And he comes across as being a bit thick too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 12:18 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,206,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
David Beckham gets on my nerves, especially the way he's been going on about wanting a knighthood.

Also, he's not even that good looking (even though some women seem to love him ). And he comes across as being a bit thick too.
plus I knew of some Beckhams round about Kent, what a ghastly, cretinesque family...and all hunchbacks

Old 08-13-2017, 09:17 AM

121 posts, read 76,013 times
David Blaine

Old 08-13-2017, 09:19 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,449,708 times
George Clooney.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:22 AM

34,348 posts, read 18,729,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
He was one of a few actors who had the guts to join the military at the outset of WWII.
He ended up a bomber pilot but I am sure did not pick his own targets.
I was a fan of James Stewart till he died. Never missed his movies.
Yes, he flew B-24's in combat. He stayed in the Air Force reserves after the war, and retired as a Brigadier General. A real hero, and a great American, unlike most of Hollywood today.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:55 AM

8,822 posts, read 10,292,710 times
I see Amy Schumer has been mentioned many times and yes I most definitely agree. What bothers me is some of her fans, the way they almost worship her like she is God. It's almost cult-like. I know a few people who are big fans of hers and they get very defensive at anything that isn't positive about her. I was called a "sexist" by one of them when I said I thought she was a talentless hack

Lena Dunham seems to attract the same kind of fans as Schumer. And like Schumer, I don't see the appeal here.

Harry Styles and any other teenage heartthrob singer. I get why teenage girls like them but I know adult women who fawn over these guys. It's really creepy.

Old 08-13-2017, 01:23 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,675,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I see Amy Schumer has been mentioned many times and yes I most definitely agree. What bothers me is some of her fans, the way they almost worship her like she is God. It's almost cult-like. I know a few people who are big fans of hers and they get very defensive at anything that isn't positive about her. I was called a "sexist" by one of them when I said I thought she was a talentless hack

Lena Dunham seems to attract the same kind of fans as Schumer. And like Schumer, I don't see the appeal here.

Harry Styles and any other teenage heartthrob singer. I get why teenage girls like them but I know adult women who fawn over these guys. It's really creepy.
I'm not a fan of Harry, but I don't see what's creepy about adult women liking him considering that he's an adult himself.

Old 08-13-2017, 03:51 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,761,984 times
Any and All people named Kardashian,the mom is nothing more than a pimp.

Any singing artist man or women under the age of thirty two.

Any and all real house wives or any one on any "reality show"

Old 08-19-2017, 10:41 PM

81 posts, read 145,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Even if I was a teen girl, I wouldn't be into him. Long hair in guys is an instant turn off. I grew up in the peak boyband era (late 90s - early 2000s) and I was never into Justin Timberlake when he was supposedly every girl's dream guy. There are much better looking guys out there.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:05 AM

1,487 posts, read 788,385 times
Why do people like

Beyonce
21 Pilots
Jay Z
Kanye West
The Kardashians
Sade
Donald Trump
The Weekend
Songs with no heart, no soul, no love, no passion, actually leaning toward malice, greed, cruelty, killing and the devil.

Why don't more people like

Devon Baldwin
Nicky Minaj
Robin Thicke
Macklemore
Devon the Dude
All the R&B from 70's, beautiful, smooth, passionate, meaningful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities