Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 12:56 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,661,647 times

Advertisements

Good for her, I suppose.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...32.html?bcmt=1

Quote:
Girls just wanna have fun — and nobody knows that better than Kate Beckinsale!

On Friday, the 45-year-old actress supported Pete Davidson at his stand-up comedy show in Los Angeles.

Though the pair left the venue hand-in-hand and headed back to Davidson’s Santa Monica hotel together, a source close to Beckinsale says her relationship with the Saturday Night Live star, 25, is not likely to go any further — due in part to her failed marriage with Len Wiseman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2019, 04:12 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
Ah, no...not good for her. The guy is an emotional wreck. Immature. Maybe unstable.

Hopefully IMO, it'll be over quick.

Old 02-05-2019, 05:25 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Pete has scored some hotties. Ariana and now Kate.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:06 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Good grief, I had no idea who he was or what he looked like (and I wish it remained that way too)!

It is clear she either has no taste in men or going thru some emotional crisis but do I really care?

....nah!

Old 02-07-2019, 11:47 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Good grief, I had no idea who he was or what he looked like (and I wish it remained that way too)!

It is clear she either has no taste in men or going thru some emotional crisis but do I really care?

....nah!
He got beat by the ugly stick a bit but still gets these attractive women. Money, may have a charming personality that reels them in. This could work alone in many cases.

Old 02-07-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
He got beat by the ugly stick a bit but still gets these attractive women. Money, may have a charming personality that reels them in. This could work alone in many cases.
Yup, it seems men go after beauty not money (or sadly, personality) while women are the exact opposite!

I am a firm believer, women want what other women have, whether it is a pair of shoes or a guy.

I get looks from younger girls and older women but women around my age or a little younger usually do not pay much attention WHEN I am alone or with other guys. When I am with another woman, regardless of what she looks like, all of a sudden, Love Potion #8 happening when I even just cough.

With celebrities, it can be an ugly guy just as long as he is still in their realm if you know what I mean.
Regular Joe Shmoe handsome or otherwise, got no game.

Old 02-08-2019, 10:03 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Kate has more money than this dude. Kate is looking for a boy toy. Maybe the comment that Ariana made about him intrigued Kate.

Kate 16 million
Pete 2 million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...ale-net-worth/

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...son-net-worth/

Old 02-08-2019, 10:28 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Yup, it seems men go after beauty not money (or sadly, personality) while women are the exact opposite!

I am a firm believer, women want what other women have, whether it is a pair of shoes or a guy.

I get looks from younger girls and older women but women around my age or a little younger usually do not pay much attention WHEN I am alone or with other guys. When I am with another woman, regardless of what she looks like, all of a sudden, Love Potion #8 happening when I even just cough.

With celebrities, it can be an ugly guy just as long as he is still in their realm if you know what I mean.
Regular Joe Shmoe handsome or otherwise, got no game.

You seriously think women are more interested in money than personality
or some guy who is maybe handsome???

That might be somewhat true but I think the percentage is very low.

Can't think of any of my friends through the years who married for money...not a one. Neither did I.

Old 02-08-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post

Can't think of any of my friends through the years who married for money...not a one. Neither did I.
No, I wouldn't think that would be the case with all women. Generalization to that extend would be silly. The percentages overall might be quite a bit higher than you realize though!

Women definitely do care and worry about financial security than men do, do they not? This is more so the case when they themselves are not financially secure to begin with, and are above a certain age. So, their selection in a companion is definitely driven with that aspect in mind. There is no denying that unless she is clueless or already well off. Money may not be the main or only thing in your mind but you would want a successful man, wouldn't you? Because who expect a successful man to be also financially secure. What woman in the right mind want to hook up with a loser, right?

For that reason, a relationship with a loser with money, whether he is handsome or not, should be short for a woman with ideal character but that is hardly the case from what I have seen.

Well, successful man is desirable because it naturally hints on the much female-desired perk, his having money!
Anyhow, I digress, there is nothing wrong with being concerned for the future and wanting to be financially secure where, especially in a society like this, everything relies on money.

Cheers!

Old 02-08-2019, 04:40 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,275,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post

I don’t think the percentage is as low as you think.

Combo of money and also perceived prestige too...”he’s a lawyer....doctor....dentist...CEO...etc...”
They like that too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities