Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 06:23 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Yeah, cuz she's such a danger to society, and
did so much bad stuff before this and
she hasn't paid enough and
she 's faking being sorry...
and she is so smug...

Yeah, give her more time!
Any of yous even spent 2 days in jail? I doubt it.
Any of yous have your mistakes pasted all over national media?

Yous ? lovely choice of the English language . Looks like someone missed the pronunciation lesson that day in school . But yes she did wrong and if she was not a celebrity she would have gotten more time . I hope she never gets another acting job . This also could adversely effect her husband ever getting another acting job . Think before you act on something .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2019, 08:16 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
Wonder how much she paid under the table for this ludicrous so-called sentence?

No surprise here, just your typical 'rich' people scenario.

Will more than likely be placed in the cushiest prison; with a spa, suite and gourmet meals.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:33 AM

9,446 posts, read 6,575,697 times
Only 30k? That's ridiculous! These Hollywood people are all about money and pay at least double this for a car. Should have cost her a lot more $.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:37 AM

9,446 posts, read 6,575,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Yeah, cuz she's such a danger to society, and
did so much bad stuff before this and
she hasn't paid enough and
she 's faking being sorry...
and she is so smug...

Yeah, give her more time!
Any of yous even spent 2 days in jail? I doubt it.
Any of yous have your mistakes pasted all over national media?

Of course she's sorry--she GOT CAUGHT! and how many days in jail have "yous" spent?

Old 09-14-2019, 08:45 AM

18,065 posts, read 15,658,847 times
What sentence should she have been given?

Just curious.

In addition:

- She and hubby should put a few million $$$ into an educational foundation for scholarships for hard-working students who can't afford college tuition. It's a way of "putting your money where your mouth is" and giving back.

- She should also do talks to PTA and parent groups about how cheating for your kids takes away their ability to find out what they can do all on their own, with their own efforts.

Old 09-14-2019, 03:41 PM

17,709 posts, read 9,181,543 times
I don't feel she deserved any prison time. She poses zero threat to anyone, and there is no reason to lock her up.

That said, some type of punishment is necessary. Otherwise, it would encourage others to commit similar crimes.

If I were the judge, I would have required her to work at a soup kitchen in the ghetto 2 days a week, 5 hours per day, for like 3 years. That's 1560 hours. Maybe give her a couple weeks off per year to make it an even 1500 hours.

She'd be helping society while being punished.

Old 09-14-2019, 05:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

. . . for using her father's address, this mother was found guilty of--

grand theft and tampering with evidence and sentenced to ten days in jail, three years of probation, and given a $70,000 fine.

“It was a nightmare,” Williams-Bolar said of her time behind bars. “I read the Bible all day every day. I was scared to be in there. I fell into a deep depression.”

https://www.today.com/parents/ohio-m...candal-t150441

Notwithstanding the FACT that the Ohio cheerleader case and the Williams-Bolar case have NADA to do with the charges against Huffman, somebody doesn't know how much it costs to educate one child.

And since YOU brought it up, Williams-Bolar deserved her original sentence, overturned because people who feel entitled like she did, cried the blues about it. Now, she considers herself an expert on....theft of services, residency fraud, enrollment fraud...you name it. And she advises OTHER parents who think city residents should be able to falsify records, get in their SUV and drop off a passel of kids at bus stops in suburban neighborhoods, in districts in which they pay no taxes.

Newsflash: Districts are cracking down on this THEFT, hiring an increasing number of Residency Officers, deployed when this is witnessed and reported by more and more ticked-off property tax-paying residents. Oh, and Williams-Bolar refers to residents notifying the districts, and districts notifying their Residency Officers, as....harassment. Yep. She learned a lot from her slap on the wrist. And now that dame schooling others on how to be just as entitled as she is.

Give me a break.

Old 09-15-2019, 08:42 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I don't feel she deserved any prison time. She poses zero threat to anyone, and there is no reason to lock her up.

That said, some type of punishment is necessary. Otherwise, it would encourage others to commit similar crimes.

If I were the judge, I would have required her to work at a soup kitchen in the ghetto 2 days a week, 5 hours per day, for like 3 years. That's 1560 hours. Maybe give her a couple weeks off per year to make it an even 1500 hours.

She'd be helping society while being punished.
Good idea!!!

Old 09-15-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpaint View Post
Of course she's sorry--she GOT CAUGHT! and how many days in jail have "yous" spent?
None of your biz.

Old 09-15-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Wonder how much she paid under the table for this ludicrous so-called sentence?
Whoa, you're besmirching the judge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities