Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 05:59 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,123,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I guess Hugh Grant knows she is all show and no go.

Dunno 'bout that. Even Hugh admitted he didn't know why he did it (yeah right) and he was an idiot for it.

Last edited by writerwife; 12-29-2019 at 06:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2019, 07:53 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,139,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I guess Hugh Grant knows she is all show and no go.
Well at least on the night of his arrest, Elizabeth Hurley was either a no go for a particular act or no go because she was elsewhere and unavailable for a critical amount of time. The opportunity presented itself and even with the risk, such as violence or the police, the biological drive overrode the social conditioning aimed towards monogamy.

Old 12-31-2019, 05:17 PM

11,198 posts, read 9,077,806 times
She is a babe but maybe she was too much to handle/diva, etc. Hugh probably just got tired.

Her son is a doppelganger of her. A little weird.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:20 AM

2,954 posts, read 1,411,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
She is a babe but maybe she was too much to handle/diva, etc. Hugh probably just got tired.

Her son is a doppelganger of her. A little weird.
Elizabeth Hurley is beautiful, and I see nothing wrong with her showing off her body as she looks great, but the thing about looking like twins with her son IS strange!

Old 01-01-2020, 07:00 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,077,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffee72 View Post
Elizabeth Hurley is beautiful, and I see nothing wrong with her showing off her body as she looks great, but the thing about looking like twins with her son IS strange!
I see nothing wrong either with her showing off her body. Halle Berry is another woman that still looks HOT at 50 plus.

Old 01-01-2020, 07:11 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,123,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post

Oh please. You don't know that. Maybe she was out of the country filming and Hugh just got horny and couldn't keep it in his pants. That's pretty much what he admitted to on his first public appearance on The Tonight Show with Leno after the incident. He's also known to be difficult to work with. He's the diva in that scenario.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edy-roles.html

Old 01-01-2020, 07:40 AM

24,462 posts, read 17,207,356 times
I have always thought Hurley looked great but I'm a bit confused in this day and age of the #metoo movements, women's lib, and their demand to be seen, heard and considered for more than just their bodies, which is great because a woman is just as smart and capable of any man in most areas we still have woman that plaster images of their bodies all over the internet?

As a man am I supposed to look? Should I be ashamed or should we see Hurley and similar women that made their money from their looks as brave for daring to show so much skin?

Hurley is a good looking woman. I had to peek... LOL

Old 01-01-2020, 07:45 AM

4,343 posts, read 2,228,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I have always thought Hurley looked great but I'm a bit confused in this day and age of the #metoo movements, women's lib, and their demand to be seen, heard and considered for more than just their bodies, which is great because a woman is just as smart and capable of any man in most areas we still have woman that plaster images of their bodies all over the internet?

As a man am I supposed to look? Should I be ashamed or should we see Hurley and similar women that made their money from their looks as brave for daring to show so much skin?

Hurley is a good looking woman. I had to peek... LOL
Don't think too hard on this as it'll just make your head explode.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:46 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,139,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Don't think too hard on this as it'll just make your head explode.
Its hard to be woke, you never know which way the orthodoxy will turn.

Old 01-01-2020, 10:41 AM

2,568 posts, read 2,517,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
You never saw any Austin Powers movies?
Nope
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities