Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:12 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,709,398 times

Advertisements

Well, again, I'm a female but I think they're beautiful, not sexy. To me there is a difference between beautiful and sexy. Beverly Johnson and Iman are beautiful. Jada is sexy. Difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 09:19 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,152,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkelly View Post
Ok.. Well I'm a woman but I'll weigh in. My dh and I were just talking about this tonight. He thinks I would have horrible taste in women if I were a man. sheesh. Anyway, IF I were a man, my favorites would be:

Angelina Jolie
Jada Pinkett Smith
Madonna (but only for her mind - she seems very cool to hang out w/)
Angelina Jolie is either growing on me or just looks less weird as she gets older -- like she's growing into her lips or something.

Jada Pinkett Smith is very, uh, "handsome."

Madonna strikes me as being incredibly full of herself.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:48 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumud View Post
White or white-looking actresses mostly?
Lucy Lu ,Angela Bassett,Garcelle Beauvais anyone?
Have you read the earlier posts? Stacey Dash, Rashida Jones, Ashwara Ari and Roselyn Sanchez are very, very sexy.

Lucy Lu - YES!!
Angela Bassett - Nope
Garcelle Beauvais - Nope

I guess since she's doing movies now we can consider Beyonce an acctress - so Id like to add her to the "sexiest modern actress" list as well.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:22 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,152,881 times
As long as we're going ethnic by request... Gabrielle Union

Old 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumud View Post
White or white-looking actresses mostly?
Lucy Lu ,Angela Bassett,Garcelle Beauvais anyone?
Megan Goode was another black girl who was mentioned earlier in this thread. So this list is definately diverse.

Ziyi Zhang - From Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Gina Gershon - I love her as the Hasidic dry cleaner in "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

I think this thread pretty much covers and have listed the sexiest modern acctresses. I cant think of anyone else who wasnt mentioned.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:01 PM

539 posts, read 1,804,319 times
I'd have to agree with "nrkelly" here. Pretty(beautiful) and sexy are different. Whomever said that Halle Berry is beautiful but not sexy - I agree. I like to look at beautiful women - I'd like to do more than look with the sexy ones. My preferences seem to be whites that look ethnic in some way or blacks that look mixed in some way.
Ethnic by request:
Michelle Yeoh - the other "not so pretty" woman from Crouching Tiger. She just looks so cool, strong and confident. I heard her voice in an interview (even though it was in one of the Chinese dialects and I had no idea of what she was saying) and she just sounded so sultry.
T-Boz - (Belly) While I think that Chilli is prettier - T-boz just does it for me.
Kim Kardashian - is she an actress or does she just play one on TV ? She's hot and juicy.
Jamie Preslie - She seems too short and too thin for me but I think that she is hot. (Not "ethnic" but I just saw her on a commercial as I was typing).
Mellisa Ford - I like how she looks but love the way she speaks.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:33 AM

Well if you wanted to open up another thread that will allow for non acctresses I would be able to add quite a few more names. But I like trying to stay on topic with my posts.

This topic - "Sexiest Modern Acctresses".

Old 06-20-2008, 08:12 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,087,707 times
Kate Winslet
Angelina Jolie
Liv Tyler

Old 06-20-2008, 05:52 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,087,707 times
Please use DMs (Direct Messages) for off-topic chatting. Thank you.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:21 PM

395 posts, read 1,363,561 times
Natalie Portman...she is such an awesome actress AND person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities