Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 12:23 PM

12,063 posts, read 31,615,463 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry you feel most Americans say that in their homes.

NOT IN MY HOME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 02:32 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,966,786 times
I don't know what he said that got people upset here, but that's because the guy is often very inarticulate. He speaks as though he has marbles or cotton wool in his mouth. You can tell he doesn't open his mouth when he talks. He mumbles.

How did this guy ever get on the radio?

Well, I hate the lineup on that station anyway, all right wing characters and some of them seem fanatical and twist the truth a lot. I miss the days of the equal time amendment when at least if the host were biased he would have to try to get someone on with an opposing view. I also dislike many of those left wing nuts, if anyone cares.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:15 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I don't know what he said that got people upset here, but that's because the guy is often very inarticulate. He speaks as though he has marbles or cotton wool in his mouth. You can tell he doesn't open his mouth when he talks. He mumbles.

Well, I hate the lineup on that station anyway, all right wing characters and some of them seem fanatical and twist the truth a lot. I miss the days of the equal time amendment when at least if the host were biased he would have to try to get someone on with an opposing view. I also dislike many of those left wing nuts, if anyone cares.
He is a complete tool, And lacks common sense. Also looks like he came from a dungeon from Lord of the Rings. here is an excerpt from "Imus in the Morning.":

MMMPHHHHSAM:LA kIOJJSISJSJSJJ HHYYA MMMRUMPPHHH

Old 03-25-2013, 12:11 PM

I have an old radio in my bathroom and this is one of the few stations that it will receive. So, when I'm on the throne I put it on.

Imus grows on you. I just listen to snippets here and there, but they're no so bad. I like it because you can listen for just a few minutes and then leave the room.

Lately, though, I'm thinking his contract must have changed and he's making more money, because whenever I turn that radio on all I get are commercials - which I don't like at all.

Time to get another radio, I'm thinking.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:31 PM

12,420 posts, read 3,231,301 times
what did he say?

Old 03-27-2013, 06:53 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,627,836 times
01/23/2012
Quote:

03/25/2013
Quote:
I have an old radio in my bathroom and this is one of the few stations that it will receive. So, when I'm on the throne I put it on.

Imus grows on you. I just listen to snippets here and there, but they're no so bad. I like it because you can listen for just a few minutes and then leave the room.

Lately, though, I'm thinking his contract must have changed and he's making more money, because whenever I turn that radio on all I get are commercials - which I don't like at all.

Time to get another radio, I'm thinking.
I had to laugh at this,...LOL. He grew on you in a year..<s> I used to listen to Imus but haven't in a long time and for no other reason he isn't carried in my area anymore. I admire his charity work and good for him. At least he is trying to give back.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
01/23/2012

03/25/2013I had to laugh at this,...LOL. He grew on you in a year..<s> I used to listen to Imus but haven't in a long time and for no other reason he isn't carried in my area anymore. I admire his charity work and good for him. At least he is trying to give back.
Yeah. I used to, years back, listen to him and that other guy who's on Sirius now. If I listen to them too often they become predictable, but Imus sometimes has interesting people and he's on the air with his crew to supply variety and for some reason I can understand him better now. Maybe my ears are cleaned out or maybe he has a better set of dentures.

He also doesn't seem to beat those tea party-ish drums the way most of the people on that station do, which helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities