Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neditate View Post
James Franco - he hosted SNL this past Saturday. I only watched part of it - his monologue was terrible! I had no idea about him being gay. I'm going to have to go back and read all of the posts in this thread. Do any of you read Ted Casablanca's Awful Truth? (sorry if it has come up already) I can never figure out his "blind vices".
Michael K (dlisted) usually has guesses to those blind vices - he's so much smarter and funnier than that fatso Frankenberry Perez.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 02:40 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,935,715 times
That's too funny that you mentioned D-List and Perez in the same sentence. My sister saw that fat !@#$% last month in WEHO. My skin crawled. He's just gross to look at and to hear about.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,935,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Well, she definitely set off my gaydar from the first infomercial. You could practically see a dribble of venom at the corner of her mouth when she talked about how her wasband jacked her financially.

Another presumed celluloid closet queen - that Franco guy who played in Spiderman 2 as the Goblin's son. I forget his first name. I hear he is a violent one...
Let's just say James Franco getting the part as James Dean isn't coincidental. Art (JF) imitating Life (JD).......

Old 09-22-2008, 02:59 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
That's too funny that you mentioned D-List and Perez in the same sentence. My sister saw that fat !@#$% last month in WEHO. My skin crawled. He's just gross to look at and to hear about.
Did you ever see the screen caps of Perez's personal profile from a gay dating website? The one where he posted old pics of himself before he bacame a fat slob? I can't remember where I saw them but it was funny stuff - he (Perez) took that profile down STAT once his vagina monoblogging started to take off....

Old 09-23-2008, 09:07 AM

23,450 posts, read 44,061,014 times
Quote:
Let's just say James Franco getting the part as James Dean isn't coincidental. Art (JF) imitating Life (JD).......
JF is adorable; I got a crush on him watching Pineapple Express (reminds me of guys I went to school with in the 70's). As far as I concerned, he can play on whatever team he wants to.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:08 AM

23,450 posts, read 44,061,014 times
Quote:
Did you ever see the screen caps of Perez's personal profile from a gay dating website? The one where he posted old pics of himself before he bacame a fat slob? I can't remember where I saw them but it was funny stuff - he (Perez) took that profile down STAT once his vagina monoblogging started to take off....
OMG I am screaming with laughter...

Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,300 times
Quote:
He came out a long time ago on radio. Went back in the closet with the success of "Idol." He has called the papparazzi numerous times of where he'll be with different women. One of them was with Teri Hatcher. After that, the paps' stopped going at his request. Yeah, Ryan, great pick! She dines at the Y!!!! Two gay people of the opposite sex dating. That's a laugh!

Yes, Ryan Seacrest is a Chistina Aguilara-loving, Madonna-on-speed-dial, Toy-Poodle-carrying, Dolce & Gabbana-wearing, Pink Berry-eating, Chanel No. 5-wearing, Kitson-shopping, WEHO-partying, muscle-worshipping, foot-tapping-in-the-restroom-stall, closet-door-closing-HOMOSEXUAL! Simon Cowell taps his A@# every once in awhile. You can feel the sexual tension between Simon and Ryan. They make a good couple. Heck...Simon and I make a good couple.
I was going to say something about Ryan Seacrest and then decided to see if anyone else had suggested him. Like your style.

Actually Simon outed him once in an interview. I think it was on E news.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:12 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,058,275 times
anyone think Queen Latifah? rumor has it that she is a lesbian.

or Country singer Randy Travis

Last edited by Future Trooper; 10-01-2008 at 08:41 PM..

Old 10-02-2008, 01:43 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
anyone think Queen Latifah? rumor has it that she is a lesbian.

or Country singer Randy Travis
I dunno about Randy Travis, but waaaay back he married a woman much older than him. I'm always suspicious about young men who marry much older women...especially when they ain't that hot.

Old 10-02-2008, 02:02 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out girlfriend. As for Rupert-well I read his auto-bio and he is very open about his sexual orientation. Gave me more information than I really cared to know.

Quote:
Is Dougie finally out of the closet? I was just wondering if the "secret" had been revealed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities