Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 05:42 AM

238 posts, read 554,216 times

Advertisements

Hey
Have yo seen any celebs? Who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2007, 05:53 AM

2,637 posts, read 7,428,667 times
Yeah,
I've seen a lot. They include Alan Rachins, Bill Clinton and Robin Williams. Robin Leach used to own a house on a lake that is just down the road from one my listings.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:35 AM

48 posts, read 414,126 times
I have met Paul McCartney Arlo Gunthrie, BB King, Ella Fitzgerald, Thelonius Monk, James Taylor, ...actually I fainted in front of Paul and he and my brother scraped me up from the sidewalk and when I came too and realized that paul was touching and talking to me I fainted again!!!! DORK!

Old 03-22-2007, 06:43 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,013,307 times
Mom2kids that is such a cool story.
I've met only a few, and seen a few more, but it seems like so much of it was when I was much younger, some of them are likely meaningless to anyone under 40.
JFK smiled and waved to me when our car was stopped right across from his limo.
Shook hands with Pete Townshend.
Helped Leslie West (the band Mountain, song Misssissippi Queen) when he threw up backstage. Met Felix Pappalardi (same band, producer of Cream's Wheels of Fire) he was very nice and polite.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:50 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,863 times
I sent Prince Andrew flying in a gas station in England.
I was soaking wet (you have to love the British weather), had mud upto my knees and was in a foul mood. I had my head down and BAM ... we collided.
I apologized went out the door and got back into the car wondering why everyone was laughing at me. My sister had to tell me when she stopped laughing, that I had almost put His Majesty Prince Andrew on his rear infront of his bodyguards! Oops!

Old 03-22-2007, 07:08 AM

That is too funny! I'm sure he wasn't amused but oh well...we all put our riding boots on one at a time!

Old 03-22-2007, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cil View Post
Mom2kids that is such a cool story.
I've met only a few, and seen a few more, but it seems like so much of it was when I was much younger, some of them are likely meaningless to anyone under 40.
JFK smiled and waved to me when our car was stopped right across from his limo.
Shook hands with Pete Townshend.
Helped Leslie West (the band Mountain, song Misssissippi Queen) when he threw up backstage. Met Felix Pappalardi (same band, producer of Cream's Wheels of Fire) he was very nice and polite.
To meet Pete Townsend....ahh....I know who your talking about!. I'm not too young to draw a blank!

Old 03-22-2007, 07:22 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
I sent Prince Andrew flying in a gas station in England.
I was soaking wet (you have to love the British weather), had mud upto my knees and was in a foul mood. I had my head down and BAM ... we collided.
I apologized went out the door and got back into the car wondering why everyone was laughing at me. My sister had to tell me when she stopped laughing, that I had almost put His Majesty Prince Andrew on his rear infront of his bodyguards! Oops!
WoW ... I just had a thought. I wonder what would've happened to me if that had been, say President Bush, Dick Cheney or some other high falutin person? I'd probably be on the front cover of a newspaper with a blanket covering my head, flanked by burly police officers with one heck of a good headline!

Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,443,479 times
Willie Nelson kissed me on the mouth. I wasn't expecting it, but he must have thought that's what I was there for. I was actually working in a venue and a co-worker and I had an official question for him and that's when I got kissed. Was I ever flustered!

Old 03-22-2007, 07:52 AM

did he have "pot Mouth"?????? willie nelson that is...we already know Bush does!!!.....yes, you would be in federal prison if that happened....Patriot act on acid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities