Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2009, 04:54 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times

Advertisements

I missed the show. I struggled to stay awake, but I just couldn't manage. So, thanks for the links. I love the way Adam looks like that. David Cook has a nice voice, doesn't he? First time I'd ever heard him (or really listened, anyway). I think Kris is a doll, but in those clips they didn't focus on him at all that I saw. Ah well, nice Adam-fix for the day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 06:25 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Thanks for the tip! I dvr'd it, he looks great, not tired or sick, sorry the mom in me coming out!
Lots of screams for him, more than the others
I think the host were a little "glamerized"
Yes I heard that fopa also
By far the best dressed and accesorized one there!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:02 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,481,729 times
Yes thanks so much for the G.M. A. clip. I was watching it tonight on the computer while I got ready for my step-son's rehearsal dinner. I had it dvr'd but of course didnt get to watch it yet, so very glad the link was right here on my computer.
Doesn't it seem like Adam has to hold back. I know he just wants to belt out a song and he has to be so reserved and take his turn etc. I like David Cook alot but he doesn't hold a candle to Adam.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:15 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
You all are welcome. I love his hair like that too. Of course, I like spiked and blue and well, anyway really. LOL

I agree that they didn't really focus on Kris. I wonder if it's difficult for him to follow Adam every night? Also, when he was out signing autographs after the concert, the fans were really excited initially that it was Kris, but then started yelling for Adam.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:17 AM

Bumpity bump!

YouTube - ADAM LAMBERT GOOD MORNING AMERICA PERFORMANCE 08-07-09

Old 08-10-2009, 10:58 AM

Doesn't he look so much like Elvis with his hair back? He can wear his hair any which way and he looks great! He is just drop dead gorgeous.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:14 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Bumpity bump!
O M G

The dreamy voice...........

Since I haven't heard this song he's performing here, it feels like a glimpse of his future albums....

OMG I can listen to this voice and this music endlessly!!!

Chickrae - yes, he looks like Elvis here, but he's not another Elvis, that is, not something that we know.... He still holds the mystery, as to what he's capable of... Can't wait... And can't wait to see him conquer the highest heights of the business....

Old 08-10-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
O M G

The dreamy voice...........

Since I haven't heard this song he's performing here, it feels like a glimpse of his future albums....

OMG I can listen to this voice and this music endlessly!!!

Chickrae - yes, he looks like Elvis here, but he's not another Elvis, that is, not something that we know.... He still holds the mystery, as to what he's capable of... Can't wait... And can't wait to see him conquer the highest heights of the business....
Here is Muse, the original creators of the song, Adam is a fan!

YouTube - [HD] Muse - Starlight(Abbey Road Live)

Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM

Adam is better in my opinion then Muse. The effortless way he sings and the clarity of his voice. Maybe because he didn't have alot of background music playing.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:21 PM

Yes, no doubt about Adam's voice,
I just like to plug Muse when I can, they are getting some PR from our boy!
I actually like Adam's version better and that is epic coming from a Muse fan like myself. He sang "Feeling Good" in the show, a Muse version also, and he just blew me away!

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Feeling Good - American Idol

Don't you just miss seeing him every week! That final note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities