Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2009, 11:08 AM

240 posts, read 437,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Actress Mackenzie Phillips's life has been synonymous with disaster from her stalled career to her crippling drug addiction.

Mackenzie Phillips: I Had a Sexual Affair With My Dad - ABC News

this is the typical story of how child stars who has depleted all their funds make a comback.I agree she should have taken it to her grave.What gets me is that I really dont think she was raped,both on drugs yes and when people are on drugs they will do anything and everything with anybody because they are no longer in control of their mind and body but to do drugs is a choice just like having concensual sex with your father,it is a choice and she has loved the choices she made,just like the choice to write this book because she knows that her choice was going to make headlines and make her some MONEY.
Do I feel sorry for her,YES but I feel sorry for the family also that
they are still going through drama with her drugs,sex,lies,incest,being arrested all made for the disastor of her soul if she dont get a grip on life,and you watch the money she will make now will destroy her because she is not off drugs.The flames will be refueled
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 11:21 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,177,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenlisa View Post
this is the typical story of how child stars who has depleted all their funds make a comback.I agree she should have taken it to her grave.What gets me is that I really dont think she was raped,both on drugs yes and when people are on drugs they will do anything and everything with anybody because they are no longer in control of their mind and body but to do drugs is a choice just like having concensual sex with your father,it is a choice and she has loved the choices she made,just like the choice to write this book because she knows that her choice was going to make headlines and make her some MONEY.
Do I feel sorry for her,YES but I feel sorry for the family also that
they are still going through drama with her drugs,sex,lies,incest,being arrested all made for the disastor of her soul if she dont get a grip on life,and you watch the money she will make now will destroy her because she is not off drugs.The flames will be refueled
exactly except that well--I do not feel sorry for her.
And God forgive me but as I am a fan of Larry King, I did watch the show when this sleazy chick was on.................I swear she makes me sick. She actually said--there were times she enjoyed the sex with her dad
OMG-I feel the vomit in my throat again.........

Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,075,356 times
Saw that too, and couldn't believe it. It just made me want to vomit.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:03 PM

738 posts, read 1,885,604 times
Sick....Twisted....

Explains WHY her life turned out to be the way it was.....is.......

Old 10-02-2009, 01:27 PM

240 posts, read 437,620 times
Default Best Seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZZEL View Post
Sick....Twisted....

She is going to put out all the cards to get the attention she needs to get on all of these shows in which they all are paying her very well to boost their ratings a little higher no matter how distasteful it is.
She is selling her book,movies,and her soul and she will do and say anything that is going to bring her back into the spot light,her glory will soon end but it won't be a pretty one mark it down queenlisa told you so this day she is headed for destruction because some pimp,or drug dealer is watching her story too,they know her addicts,and habits,and they see dollar signs too.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:39 PM

738 posts, read 1,885,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenlisa View Post
She is going to put out all the cards to get the attention she needs to get on all of these shows in which they all are paying her very well to boost their ratings a little higher no matter how distasteful it is.
She is selling her book,movies,and her soul and she will do and say anything that is going to bring her back into the spot light,her glory will soon end but it won't be a pretty one mark it down queenlisa told you so this day she is headed for destruction because some pimp,or drug dealer is watching her story too,they know her addicts,and habits,and they see dollar signs too.
It is still.... Sick....Twisted....

Old 10-02-2009, 08:10 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,257,428 times
A young woman in HOLLYWOOD full of hottie guys who has plenty of party drugs and she sleeps with her Dad???

Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
A young woman in HOLLYWOOD full of hottie guys who has plenty of party drugs and she sleeps with her Dad???
I know, eh? Boggles the mind. Sicko freaks out there.............skeeeeeeeeery

Old 10-02-2009, 08:43 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,656,464 times
I find it hard to believe there is no compassion for Mackenzie whatsoever from posters. For those who condemn her, can you tell me what exactly she did that made this decision for you? What makes you believe she is lying?

The responses here are exactly why someone who was abused does not come forward. I can understand how ugly all of this feels, but why would you not believe any of it?

Here is information which outlines how these things can happen. I'm really trying to understand how you can determine she is a liar and her father or other family members are the truthful ones. I hope you will read the following and respond without the hateful tones.

Childhood Sexual Abuse

Watch Dr. Drew On Mackenzie Phillips Online - VideoSurf Video Search

Old 10-02-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
I find it hard to believe there is no compassion for Mackenzie whatsoever from posters. For those who condemn her, can you tell me what exactly she did that made this decision for you? What makes you believe she is lying?

The responses here are exactly why someone who was abused does not come forward. I can understand how ugly all of this feels, but why would you not believe any of it?

Here is information which outlines how these things can happen. I'm really trying to understand how you can determine she is a liar and her father or other family members are the truthful ones. I hope you will read the following and respond without the hateful tones.

Childhood Sexual Abuse

Watch Dr. Drew On Mackenzie Phillips Online - VideoSurf Video Search
ok, here is MY take: she should have kept this information to herself.....always and forever. She admitted that she enjoyed sex with her father. I heard her say it. She stopped it when she became pregnant (more vomit in my throat) so proof positive she could have stopped it anytime she wanted. OK? Had she taken some of her drug money and spent it seeking psychiatric help then she might have something constructive to say now. I wouldn't buy that damn book on a bet nor will I read it-ever! Disgusting filth.
No one told her to take drugs. Even if she were exposed to them-people make choices. She stated on Larry King that she's never suffered a mental issues.................I would beg to differ and if she thinks she is not mentally unstable then (A) she is even more disgusting(if that's possible)because she would have been mentally aware of her actions or (B) she is mentally unstable and needs someone to step in and take care of that issue

She said she wrote the book-not for herself (yep I knew that would be her stance) but for victims,like her. HA!!!!!!!!!!! all the way to the bank HA!
She can climb off that soapbox because there truly are victims of incest and she is not one of them. She did what she did because she wanted to and now decided to cash in on all her fun times.
Disgusting,vile freako
She is no victim. Someone like Elizabeth Smart is a victim. I give HER my sympathy; but none for Mackenzie. She makes me sick to my stomach. She lived the life she wanted to and I'll bet she had a rip roaring good time living it. I don't know how she has the memory to write a book given that most of her life she was screwed up on some type of drug.
She needs to now crawl back into her hole and shaddup
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities