Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 07:28 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,243,784 times

Advertisements

Most of the reality shows are somewhat STAGED. I realized this when "Buy Me" came to my office!

Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 09:47 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
My question is this...IF Jon is allowed to keep the kids from filming...the money stops. HOW does he expect to provide for his kids???

ANYONE that knows people, can figure out that Jon is as dumb as dirt and his actions speak louder than words.

I can LOOK at him and tell you EXACTLY which words are his and which words he has been told to say by his SLEEZY attorney.

Vicki
you are so right but the jon supporters will overlook this and his NOT being there for the kids cause of their intense dislike/jealousy of kate----i feel for her and the kids cause she WILL be the primary parent there most of the time

Old 10-06-2009, 10:06 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
unless someone on this forum is privvy to the goings on inside the household--no one knows what is what.......really.
Also people on this forum should stop analyzing the feelings of anyone else. State your opinion about the show--ok; to state how other members feel about anyone else is blatantly wrong.
Who knows for sure Jon is not a sufficient or hands on parent? who ?
Who knows Kate is a better parent? who?
what standards are people going on?
Is a laid back parent better for the children? for any child?
Is an over the top, freak out about every single thing good for a child? Or would such behavior be detrimental to a child?
This show has negative vibes that don't stop on the set. The negativity exhibited by Kate and Jon extend to way too many places. Including our CD family.
Lord I pity those children.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
We've talked these PPL to death, what will be, will be.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:55 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,485,663 times
???
--In a recent article Jon was said to be househunting in LA. Imo, this is a good move, if it is true. Everyone needs some space.

--I read again that "Jon wants to reconcile with his wife'--he may want a more civil relationship but I don't understand why the word 'reconcile' is used.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:57 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,531,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I agree with you; however, it seems that Jon isn't doing what a "normal" dad is doing. How many soon to be divorced men move out of the house in one state (like PA) and move to another state (like NY) without having a job?

WHO would hire Jon? Why did he lose his job to begin with? I don't think his lack of maturity and his bad decisions are new.

Vicki
V,

He lost his job because of KATE, she called all the time while he was at work, she would call his boss and complain about him working Jon long hours....he LOST HIS JOB BECAUSE OF KATE. A lot of "Normal" Dads move...and sometimes they move out of state...its not abnormal.....and who's to say what is "normal"? Do you know how close PA and NY are? Also, he might have a good chance at a job in NY...who are we to judge.

There are many companies that will hire Jon, just like they would hire my ex husband...so.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweavin View Post
unless someone on this forum is privvy to the goings on inside the household--no one knows what is what.......really.
Also people on this forum should stop analyzing the feelings of anyone else. State your opinion about the show--ok; to state how other members feel about anyone else is blatantly wrong.
Who knows for sure jon is not a sufficient or hands on parent? Who ?
Who knows kate is a better parent? Who?
What standards are people going on?
Is a laid back parent better for the children? For any child?
Is an over the top, freak out about every single thing good for a child? Or would such behavior be detrimental to a child?
This show has negative vibes that don't stop on the set. The negativity exhibited by kate and jon extend to way too many places. Including our cd family.
Lord i pity those children.

amen!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
V,

He lost his job because of KATE, she called all the time while he was at work, she would call his boss and complain about him working Jon long hours....he LOST HIS JOB BECAUSE OF KATE. A lot of "Normal" Dads move...and sometimes they move out of state...its not abnormal.....and who's to say what is "normal"? Do you know how close PA and NY are? Also, he might have a good chance at a job in NY...who are we to judge.

There are many companies that will hire Jon, just like they would hire my ex husband...so.
i heard on some interview that he lost his job cause of some thing innappropiate he did at work---don't remember what-----was there an article bout kate causing his job problems???

Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 AM

I know he did something regarding TLC and freebies, that Kate made him do. But, she did call him all the time. The kids did something wrong she would threaten to call dad at work...and she would. He couldn't work, and be dad "cop" at work.....it was sad. She took that from him, and he followed.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:46 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
???
--In a recent article Jon was said to be househunting in LA. Imo, this is a good move, if it is true. Everyone needs some space.

--I read again that "Jon wants to reconcile with his wife'--he may want a more civil relationship but I don't understand why the word 'reconcile' is used.
how is moving 3000 miles away from his kids a good move? I think moving 3 hours away to NYC was stupid enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities