Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 12:37 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,185,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Total stranger? She's the one that had her every move with her family filmed so the world could see. She's a deranged bat of a woman. Feel sorry for her kids.
omg--LMAO!! deranged bat of a woman indeed!! Hilarious but true
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 12:43 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,551,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
At least they would both get what they want so desperately, money and fame at the expense of their children. I say they make a perfect couple. I just hope he can take being spoken to like an idiot. If not, she will be dumped and left for a younger model again. Poor Kate.
I guess you didn't see him throw mayo on that woman when he was on Trading Spouses. She didn't want him to eat meat and he wanted to fix a ham sandwich. She took it away from him and he threw mayo on her.

I thought wow if he did that to a stranger what does he do to his wife? Yep, someone would end up dead if those two got together.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I guess you didn't see him throw mayo on that woman when he was on Trading Spouses. She didn't want him to eat meat and he wanted to fix a ham sandwich. She took it away from him and he threw mayo on her.

I thought wow if he did that to a stranger what does he do to his wife? Yep, someone would end up dead if those two got together.
he threw milk on the lady too

Old 11-05-2009, 04:18 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,958,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Maybe he should go and buy a bunch of stuff and not bring home receipts. GASP !!! Kate would sh*t herself over that. Or he can walk away from her in the store so she can yell HELLO !!!!!!!! at him and embarrass him. She'd probably have his shoe print on her behind after doing that.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:26 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,287,333 times
Quote:
Maybe he should go and buy a bunch of stuff and not bring home receipts. GASP !!! Kate would sh*t herself over that. Or he can walk away from her in the store so she can yell HELLO !!!!!!!! at him and embarrass him. She'd probably have his shoe print on her behind after doing that.
Yes, Kate was rude when screaming "hello" to him like he was some kid BUT...can YOU imagine being in a public store and having to keep track of 8 kids PLUS do what errand you came into the store to do? How frustrating it must have been for Kate to try to do all that while Jon was off PLAYING with some toy!!! I hate to say it but after having 4 little ones, myself, I can relate to the FRUSTRATION that Kate must have had when dealing with Jon. However, the difference is that my family wasn't on TV.

Remember..even with reality shows, we only see PART of the story and some of that is edited so we may have missed the part where Jon was walking around with his head up his butt while Kate was trying to keep the kids all together and safe!

Vicki

Old 11-05-2009, 11:03 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,958,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Yes, Kate was rude when screaming "hello" to him like he was some kid BUT...can YOU imagine being in a public store and having to keep track of 8 kids PLUS do what errand you came into the store to do? How frustrating it must have been for Kate to try to do all that while Jon was off PLAYING with some toy!!!
That's her story. He claims he was off doing what she told him to, which was keeping his half of the kids busy while she paid for their gifts. (shrugs)

Quote:
I hate to say it but after having 4 little ones, myself, I can relate to the FRUSTRATION that Kate must have had when dealing with Jon. However, the difference is that my family wasn't on TV.
I would think that if they shared a brain between the two of them they would have left half the kids with a baby sitter while they shopped for the other half, etc. Kate is so good at micro managing and planning ahead in other situations, I wonder why not then ?

Quote:
Remember..even with reality shows, we only see PART of the story and some of that is edited so we may have missed the part where Jon was walking around with his head up his butt while Kate was trying to keep the kids all together and safe!

Vicki
Did you see Jon while he was off camera to know for certain that he had his head up his butt, or are you basing your judgment on Kate's point of view ? You said it yourself, it's part of the show that we saw. We don't know the entire story. She yelled at him in other public places when he was watching the kids on other episodes. In fact, this has been a topic of discussion in other threads about them.

Last edited by mainegirl; 11-05-2009 at 11:29 AM..

Old 11-05-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
That's her story. He claims he was off doing what she told him to, which was keeping his half of the kids busy while she paid for their gifts. (shrugs)

I would think that if they shared a brain between the two of them they would have left half the kids with a baby sitter while they shopped for the other half, etc. Kate is so good at micro managing and planning ahead in other situations, I wonder why not then ?

Did you see Jon while he was off camera to know for certain that he had his head up his butt, or are you basing your judgment on Kate's point of view ? You said it yourself, it's part of the show that we saw. We don't know the entire story. She yelled at him in other public places when he was watching the kids on other episodes. In fact, this has been a topic of discussion in other threads about them.

you broke it down perfectly. Ditto on all points.

Let me just add--I don't understand parents dragging their children to any extended shopping excursions. There aren't many good reasons to do so and that is a pet peeve of mine.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:13 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,236,154 times
Quote:

Yes, I think part of the story was that he was supposed to be over someplace else either with some of the kids, or standing in a different check out line or something. Now that I know most of the show was set up, maybe they took them all shopping just for the cameras. I think the point was for each kid to buy something for a sibling. It would have made more sense to take half the kids at a time and make 2 trips.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:37 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,287,333 times
Quote:

LOL. I base it on the fact that I have been married for over 30 years to the SAME man and have 4 children with him! I base it on the fact that I have lots of friends with husbands!!! I base it on the fact that now, after seeing Jon on live interviews, I know his type!!! Jon said it himself: he is the 9th child Kate had!

Vicki

Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 PM

444 posts, read 800,704 times
Quote:
Yes, Kate was rude when screaming "hello" to him like he was some kid BUT...can YOU imagine being in a public store and having to keep track of 8 kids PLUS do what errand you came into the store to do? How frustrating it must have been for Kate to try to do all that while Jon was off PLAYING with some toy!!! I hate to say it but after having 4 little ones, myself, I can relate to the FRUSTRATION that Kate must have had when dealing with Jon. However, the difference is that my family wasn't on TV.

Vicki
I have to agree. Anyone with an immature husband and kids in a store with you, can feel Kate's pain. It is a nightmare. Let alone try and do it with 6 that are the same age. No....thank......you.

The biggest problem is that is seems that only the frustrating parts were played out on TV. Probably because they know we all love a good train wreck. We never really got to see alot of the good, fun stuff that undoubtedly happened when the cameras were off because that would be boring........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities