Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,102,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed, and let's hope that Kate's obsessive compulsive disorder has been addressed, that she has learned to stop screaming at the kids for dumb things such as getting gum on their sock, or melted ice cream on their shirts. The "favorite moments" show the other night proved what an inbalanced person Kate has been. She even admitted she has gotten a lot of flack for her behavior from people.

I will say this -- Kate admitted she screwed up. I was impressed by that because often, it's hard to admit you're wrong. If she truly changes, I will be happy for her and the children. I also hope that she and Jon can stop the publicity seeking, that Jon gets over his pre-mature mid life crisis and they get back to raising their children quietly.

j's behavior is NOT mid life crisis--it was there from the beginning--before the marriage,before the kids----2 people were responsible for that marriage----and 2 people were and will be responsible for how the kids turn out.It boggles my mind how anyone could blame only one person for anothers' immoral,selfish behaviors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 06:13 AM

3,164 posts, read 6,719,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I wish she would have opened up more about why her own parents (and the kids maternal grandparents) are out of their lives. She's got to be a witch for her own parents (and it seems all her other family members) to abandon her and the kids.

I wonder what went down between them.
And that's been an issue before Jon and Kate split. She's just as much the devil in disguise, well, maybe not a good disguise.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:50 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,728,825 times
Quote:
Agreed, and let's hope that Kate's obsessive compulsive disorder has been addressed, that she has learned to stop screaming at the kids for dumb things such as getting gum on their sock, or melted ice cream on their shirts. The "favorite moments" show the other night proved what an inbalanced person Kate has been. She even admitted she has gotten a lot of flack for her behavior from people.

I will say this -- Kate admitted she screwed up. I was impressed by that because often, it's hard to admit you're wrong. If she truly changes, I will be happy for her and the children. I also hope that she and Jon can stop the publicity seeking, that Jon gets over his pre-mature mid life crisis and they get back to raising their children quietly.

If this happened.......that would be great. The kids need a mature Jon and Kate, not the nut jobs they have become.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:52 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,728,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
j's behavior is NOT mid life crisis--it was there from the beginning--before the marriage,before the kids----2 people were responsible for that marriage----and 2 people were and will be responsible for how the kids turn out.It boggles my mind how anyone could blame only one person for anothers' immoral,selfish behaviors
I don't think you know anything about what Jon did before the marriage and before the kids, unless you're related to him. The only behavior you've seen from him came after the marriage, after the kids, and after the separation, and you've seen it on TV. You have a problem with Jon, which is in itself no problem, but you really need to have a problem with Kate too.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:04 AM

3,644 posts, read 10,959,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I wish she would have opened up more about why her own parents (and the kids maternal grandparents) are out of their lives. She's got to be a witch for her own parents (and it seems all her other family members) to abandon her and the kids.

I wonder what went down between them.
I don't have 8 kids and a reality show and I don't have my mother or siblings in my life. Just because someone is born into a particular family, doesn't mean they have to subject themselves and their kids to abuse from those people for an eternity.

How odd that some would think Kate is a horrible mother, yet presume that she had a good mother. As someone who got "the short end of the stick" in the family department, I'll give Kate the benefit of the doubt on this one... it's harder to parent well when you didn't have a decent role model for a parent in the first place.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,528,004 times
Quote:
Oh geeze, let's stop beating a dead horse.
You're the one who brought it up..I was simply responding to your claim that CPS should be involved because they were being "abused" by cameras following them everywhere.....I was simply pointing out that CPS wasn't the appropriate agency and that because they were no longer filming it wasn't relevent to claims of abuse due to filming.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:41 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,256,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
I think his behavior screams mid-life crisis! He married young had kids young - 4 times as many as most people. Now he is lamenting all the things he missed out on in his 20's. the sports car, the young girls... he's trying to do his 20's over again. He was probably never world's greatest dad, but he took care of those kids, and played with them. Watch the very early episodes. He wasn't a selfish d-bad back then.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:04 AM

444 posts, read 801,279 times
Quote:

I think we might actually agree here.

No one wants to admit they are wrong. It sucks. And it must suck even more to do it on TV.........so I give her props for that.

I just want them to STHU and raise their kids.

Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,824,973 times
What's this I hear of a televised holiday reunion?

Old 11-12-2009, 12:03 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,960,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I don't think you know anything about what Jon did before the marriage and before the kids, unless you're related to him.
EXACTLY. Reps to you. Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities