Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2009, 11:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I don't know...Kate may not be nice but she has more going on upstairs than Jon...."
Could be.

Quote:
She's the reason he 'rolled off'?
Yes.

Quote:
No...any man worth his salt could have left but spent the time focusing on his kids' well being instead of blowing cash left and right on party girls.
Of course, but that has nothing to do with why he left. What he did after he left doesn't change the fact that he couldn't take Kate's personality anymore.

Quote:
He has no marketable skills and still doesn't "get it"...I sincerely doubt Jon changed his stripes overnight. He married Kate and stayed with her because it was easier to have someone tell him what to do than to actually grow up and figure it out for himself.
He's a doofus. That has never been disputed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
sigh---she has said that after mr. putz she is not interested and i don't blame her--he would sour anyone on relationships again(at least for a long time)
Yeah, that Kate is eminently believable.........

Old 12-11-2009, 09:15 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
most of the crew were men----they were NOT BONDED WITH THE PUTZ--and if he had bonded with them he WOULD NOT HAVE MOVED 3 HRS AWAY(in good weather)----12 hr nursing shifts will not pay for a hired person to come into the home and watch the kids plus other expenses(been there)
so? who's problem is that?

Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
so? who's problem is that?

don't get that snarky comment--i am commenting that kate should hopefully get some tv money cause nursing does not pay and mr putz won't----i DO NOT understand the anger and hatred towards this woman----maybe cause others are not in her shoes???--nor do they think they will ever be???

i mean raising kids on your own without financial/family support

Old 12-11-2009, 11:53 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
Quote:
don't get that snarky comment--i am commenting that kate should hopefully get some tv money cause nursing does not pay and mr putz won't----i DO NOT understand the anger and hatred towards this woman----maybe cause others are not in her shoes???--nor do they think they will ever be???

I have come to the conclusion that you are in fact Kate.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,507,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I have come to the conclusion that you are in fact Kate.
either that...or she was once married to her own Mr. Putz and had to raise Putzies on her own!

Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:

If you remember, she had family support at the beginning, but she ran off her own family with her b###hiness. She had parents, brother, sister, etc.......now all she's got is a bodyguard.

We're supposed to feel sorry for that train wreck because she's got eight kids? You act like she's some type of a Virgin Maryesque martyr. She had the doggone kids, she gotta raise them. I say the same thing for Jon btw.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
either that...or she was once married to her own Mr. Putz and had to raise Putzies on her own!
The soonest way for her to go away (and Jon for that matter) is to not watch ANYTHING she or he does. Do not buy mags with them on the cover and do not watch their shows. I do not buy the kids are that upset over the show ending. I buy that they are reacting to Kates reaction to not having the show. I used to tune in every now becase they kinda freak me out but no longer. How are they to pay for their children without tv? Not my problem, they should have thought of that when they found out that were expecting that many. Bed.made.lie. It truly is up to the viewers if they are on tv. No one watches, no show.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:

IMO she is the one who alienated her family. That's how it appears, anyway. She was really mean to Jon. Yes, Jon is an idiot, but she was really mean to him. I don't understand your relentless defense of her. She obviously has her own set of problems. She's not perfect. She made her bed - married an immature guy, had 8 kids, and treated her husband like crap - now she has to lay in it.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Bingo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities