Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2009, 01:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Kate's a loser. Jon's a bigger loser. The kids are the biggest losers.
Bingo. Jon's been gaining weight though. Maybe he'll get on the Biggest Loser and win the grand prize........ohly to see it taken by the state of Pa. for back child support............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2009, 01:55 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,469,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Bingo. Jon's been gaining weight though. Maybe he'll get on the Biggest Loser and win the grand prize........ohly to see it taken by the state of Pa. for back child support............
Except that would actually require discipline and self control....I'm not sure I could see Jon doing that - although I might be interested in watching Bob or Jillian tell him to get off his *** and stop whining....

OH! I think he could get a job advertising for Staples (I think it's them) though....he could be the spokesman for "The Easy Button"....I could see that.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:04 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
The turmoil is just beginning, imo. When that TLC money, book money, speaking engagement money, etc is all gone, I bet they lose their million-dollar house. It's going to be humbling for them in a good way. They haven't hit rock-bottom yet. It's coming.

They remind me of those people you see that win the lotto, blow all the money on stupid s--t and are broke five years later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I hope they find a way to keep the house. There are 8 kids - they have been through several moves already. To wish them more turmoil just to spite the parents is just not very nice IMO. Those kids are still young and hopefully having the camera out of their lives will help them to live a more normal life. You can live in a nice house and still be well adjusted.
this is kind of what I meant. I wouldn't WISH for them to lose their house, but I won't be surprised if they do. Even if they do, it will take Kate down a notch to where she started out, which could be good for them all. Even if they manage to keep the house, they will still have to do without some of what they are sued to. That is a good character builder.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:25 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,804,502 times
Its clear to me that the freebie vacations, product placement and general attitude of the Gosselins that somehow by having 6 children at once - they are entitled to a life of privilege and celebrity and are somehow more entitled than the rest of us - have now come back to bite them in the glutes in terms of general sentiment turning against them. Well deserved if you ask me. Now if we could just get the awful Roloffs off the air.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
my my,another family on someone's hate list--sigh!

Old 12-26-2009, 09:10 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
my my,another family on someone's hate list--sigh!
what do you mean "another" one? this conversation about J & K has been going on for about 9 months now. Edit: oh, you mean the Roloffs? I don't watch that one.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:11 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,804,502 times
Lawyer: Jon Gosselin's Apartment Cut to Pieces | TMZ.com

Old 12-27-2009, 11:10 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,469,729 times
It s*cks to be Jon lately I guess. If Hailey did that and left a note with her name signed she is even dumber than I thought but if it does turn out to be her maybe they can just subtract the cost of the damage from the $90k he supposedly owes her.... I feel bad for him because no one deserves to be vandalized......A teeny tiny part of me does kind of wonder if he didn't do this himself to conjur up sympathy and regain some spotlight time....hopefully that is not the case.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:49 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,507,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
I suspect Kate.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:00 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I suspect Kate.
------

is she (kate)also responsible for the war in afghanistan,obama's handling of the economy and your own personal issues?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities