Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2009, 09:05 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,234,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
did you miss jon's put down's to kate AND THE KIDS???
such as? I heard him maybe once or twice put her down to her countless times putting him down.

Last edited by Kibbiekat; 12-13-2009 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: tpo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 12:44 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,921,791 times
Quote:
can also say most of the kate haters have probably LITTLE RESPECT FOR STRONG WOMEN------
Sorry, not buying it. I am what you could call a strong woman but strong does not = b*t*h. I actually have a problem with weak women that do not speak their mind but speaking your mind does not have to emasculate your husband or anyone else.

I don't hate her, I would have to care enough for that. I think she is a nasty piece of work. She values the dollar more than her children and apparently her soon to be exhusband. I also think Jon is a tool. The best thing would be for them to slink away and let their children grow up normally.

What you don't get is that for however many years this has been going on many have seen how awful she was to him. Was he a spineless husband? Yep. Doesn't mean she gets to be nasty.

The sad thing is that THESE PEOPLE are parenting a lot of children.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:07 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,098,069 times
sigh--if kate were to read a forum such as this she would want her bodyguard around 24/7--too much hate without cause-------instead of compassion for her and the kids predicament and too many excuses for poor,immoral, male parental behaviors

Old 12-14-2009, 03:20 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,542,862 times
Quote:
sigh--if kate were to read a forum such as this she would want her bodyguard around 24/7--too much hate without cause-------instead of compassion for her and the kids predicament and too many excuses for poor,immoral, male parental behaviors
Kate wouldn't bother with this forum...unless she could somehow make money on it, or get something for free. Imagine...this woman thinks she needs a bodyguard!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,708,968 times
Quote:

Doesn't she already have her bodyguard around 24/7? If there is hate, there is cause.

I have compassion for the kids. Why would I have compassion for the one(s) who cause me to feel compassion for the kids? The kids' predicament is (partially) her fault.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:24 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,913,458 times
Jon and Kate should give Tiger Woods a million bucks for getting them off the tabloid front pages.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:31 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,509,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Jon and Kate should give Tiger Woods a million bucks for getting them off the tabloid front pages.
Except that J & K probably don't see that as a good thing....

Old 12-18-2009, 12:18 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,342,101 times
The divorce is final. Do you think maybe they'll go away now? Maybe?

Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,098,069 times
i think the kate haters will continue to berate her to satisfy their own needs--i did read where the putz finally got what he deserves---a girlfriend that dumped him and no money to pay his lawyers---and still he is NOT job hunting!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:57 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,234,013 times
Jon and Kate Gosselin are divorced; judge makes reality TV couple's split official

interesting. I agree with Kate getting the house and the kids, although I thought custody would be shared more evenly. I wonder how much visitation he'll get and how they will work that out, since it looks like they aren't sharing the house anymore. I've never been through anything like this, but don't they base child support on what the parent is earning? If Jon doesn't have a job, how can he pay monthly in the 5 figures? No normal parent with a normal job could pay that much, or would contribute that much even if they were still married. I know, that's his problem, but the amount seems awfully high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities