Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2009, 10:21 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,770,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1984 View Post
It seems he spends a good deal of time with the kids. They both need to spend less time in the spotlight.
I think Jon does spend time with the kids, but more is always better.....agree that the two of them just need to go away completely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 12:33 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,210,745 times
I watched the show this week on which they were showing Kate on her book tour. OMG-her ego is sky high.......anyway I don't know why she comes across this way but she is just rude. Even when signing books for fans( ) she just is so outright short toned and hateful.
Seems to me that questioning the kids upon her return to the house is just wrong. Ex: "did daddy play with you?" ................what's UP with that line of questioning? Then she says she's on the phone all the time too--for business.........ok Kate. What she really means is, "don't do as I do, do as I say do"
I honestly don't "try" to dislike her and in fact try and try to find some redeeming quality in her but alas I find none and find nothing to like about this weird woman.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:08 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,302,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I watched the show this week on which they were showing Kate on her book tour. OMG-her ego is sky high.......anyway I don't know why she comes across this way but she is just rude. Even when signing books for fans( ) she just is so outright short toned and hateful.
Seems to me that questioning the kids upon her return to the house is just wrong. Ex: "did daddy play with you?" ................what's UP with that line of questioning? Then she says she's on the phone all the time too--for business.........ok Kate. What she really means is, "don't do as I do, do as I say do"
I honestly don't "try" to dislike her and in fact try and try to find some redeeming quality in her but alas I find none and find nothing to like about this weird woman.
I watched this week too for the first time in months. I also noticed that they are advertising the "series finale" next week. I guess that means Jon "won" and the show won't be coming back at all?

Old 11-19-2009, 05:33 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,111,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I watched this week too for the first time in months. I also noticed that they are advertising the "series finale" next week. I guess that means Jon "won" and the show won't be coming back at all?
part of the contract stated either parent could stop the children from being on the show which is what j did once he found out that tlc was wanting to end their association with him due to the sponsor's pressures--but that did not stop him from giving entertainment tonight permission to film the kids as long as he got paid

Old 11-19-2009, 07:17 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,770,587 times
Hopefully we will soon be bidding good riddance to Jon and Kate and hoping that their wonderful kids flourish away from the cameras and spotlight.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 PM

491 posts, read 752,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Yep...she'll do anything that's the best for the children. And mommy being very rich and happy, puts mommy in a very good mood, which is very good...for the children.

It's all about the children.
I hope that was a sarcastic mark.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:11 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,927,937 times
Oh I don't think we have heard the last of Kate. She would sell one of her kids if she knew it would keep her in the limelight.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,839,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Oh I don't think we have heard the last of Kate. She would sell one of her kids if she knew it would keep her in the limelight.
Of course she would - she already sold 8 (nine if you count Ed Hardy Jr.).

Old 11-20-2009, 09:29 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,495,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Opposed to what? You and how YOU would be? So explain to everyone how ONE SHOULD ACT, given all YOU KNOW about EVERYTHING pertaining to Kate, on a book tour: ?

Quote:
You REALLY don't see the difference? Between Daddy setting up his next roll in the hay vs. Mommy setting up her next travel details? Are you FOR REAL? Didn't think so...

Quote:
Yeah, you do and no you don't.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,210,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Opposed to what? You and how YOU would be? So explain to everyone how ONE SHOULD ACT, given all YOU KNOW about EVERYTHING pertaining to Kate, on a book tour: ?

You REALLY don't see the difference? Between Daddy setting up his next roll in the hay vs. Mommy setting up her next travel details? Are you FOR REAL? Didn't think so...

Yeah, you do and no you don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities