Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 03:03 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times

Advertisements

I don't know what's worse, these 2, or Kourtney and her fiance. I don't pay much attention, but I saw them both interviewed in Us or People, or one of those. He was asked why he loves her and the first thing he said was about her looks. He came off like a real loser to me. Very superficial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2013, 07:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Well they made it 4 years I'm kind of sad I was hoping they would prevail against all the haters.

Lamar Odom Deeply Saddened by Khloé Kardashian Filing for Divorce, but He Knew It Was Coming | E! Online

Old 12-13-2013, 09:29 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
I'm not a hater just a realist...both are spoiled and the entire family has not clue what a normal relationship is, which makes it almost impossible to succeed.

Money makes it better for them since they love material things.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:14 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
There must be a million other women in the LA area alone who would've been better suited for Lamar than this amazon bimbo. Can't imagine what he was thinking.

I always wondered when it would end, and felt that once Lamar's NBA career ended, she would bolt.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:24 AM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,335 times
Odom always struck me as a very low-IQ guy. What a fool. This divorce was inevitable and I'm surprised they lasted this long.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:48 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
There must be a million other women in the LA area alone who would've been better suited for Lamar than this amazon bimbo. Can't imagine what he was thinking.

I always wondered when it would end, and felt that once Lamar's NBA career ended, she would bolt.
So his alleged cheating & drug problem doesn't have anything to do with why the marriage is ending? Found it odd that some sports casters (sorry I don't watch them often enough to know their names was just flipping channels saw his picture) was saying in Lamar's mind if he can't play in LA he has no desire to play elsewhere. With that I'd say he had a hand in his career ending on that front too without the drug problem or Khloe having anything to do with it.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:55 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times

Homosexual Gangster Crack Rap - The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube

Old 12-14-2013, 01:08 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
So his alleged cheating & drug problem doesn't have anything to do with why the marriage is ending? Found it odd that some sports casters (sorry I don't watch them often enough to know their names was just flipping channels saw his picture) was saying in Lamar's mind if he can't play in LA he has no desire to play elsewhere. With that I'd say he had a hand in his career ending on that front too without the drug problem or Khloe having anything to do with it.
Yes, this is true. I never had much respect for Lamar. I never liked his play, thought he was lazy and overrated. He always seemed liked the guy who wanted a trophy wife to play the role of a celebrity, without that role being suited for him. I once caught a clip of him on the show he and his wife had, and he was simply pathetic. He embarrassed himself on that show. Most embarrassing was the rap clip he made while he was high, which is now cause for speculation that he's on the "down low". Lamar represents a level of ignorance that I simply can't relate to. Can't imagine any woman desiring to subject herself to what he's offering.

So maybe the more appropriate question is why Khloe married this loser. Fame? She already had that. Money? She already had that. Did she love him? Who knows? Whatever the case, their parting of ways was no surprise to me. I don't know what listless Lamar is going to do, but she's moved on to another athlete with a big contract in Dodger Matt Kemp.

Khloe Kardashian sparks romance rumors with Matt Kemp after Lamar Odom divorce filing* - NY Daily News

Last edited by LexusNexus; 12-14-2013 at 02:15 PM..

Old 12-23-2013, 09:15 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,129 times
I feel bad for Lamar getting tangled into that family. He didn't even marry one of the attractive sisters either, he got the ugly one.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:31 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
Long as she doesn't get any money from him who cares.

As for what he was thinking...haha. He was think the same way all guys are when they're putting a rang on it. The little head was calling the shots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities