Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 07:10 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times

Advertisements

Citizenkane, give me a break, really. Didn't know anything I mentioned was private information. Actually, it is all very much public. BTW, didn't mean to spell their names wrong but I really don't care. They hardley ever have prounced my name correctly let alone spell it right.Don't get what your arugement is about but I guess that is citydata for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2010, 05:37 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Citizenkane, give me a break, really. Didn't know anything I mentioned was private information. Actually, it is all very much public. BTW, didn't mean to spell their names wrong but I really don't care. They hardley ever have prounced my name correctly let alone spell it right.Don't get what your arugement is about but I guess that is citydata for you.

I didn't say no one knew about those facts! I said that it wasn't something they pushed out there like in every Soul Train appearance they say "Hey Marlon had a twin that died". If you read something you could find it. I've been a fan since I was kid and didn't know about the twin! I just found out last year! But I did know RANDY.

That wasn't something they always pushed to the public. If asked about it, they would talk about for sure.

But it's not like knowing Randy is a full fledged member of the Jacksons! He was on stage! Comparing the two just seems like you're stretching a point that you don't like Randy or something.

Naaa...........just curious about the spelling. Seemed strange for someone who knew so much about the Jacksons not to spell their names right. Unless you were doing it on purpose.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:04 AM

Stretching a point that I don't like Randy. Again, think you are looking at something totally wrong. I like the Jacksons so what are you talking about? Don't know why you think I don't. You have gone down a path that makes no sense to me, especially if you have read any of the posts that I have written about them. You can't convenience me that many people knew about Randy and I know this because the people I talk to think that way as well as others that have written about the show on other blogs.

BTW, and moving on I spell many things wrong and if I didn't have spell check I'd be in serious trouble.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:40 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
So...just curious...what was Marlon's twin sister's name. I would think that one of you Jacksonphiles should be able to answer that.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:08 AM

Marlon had a twin brother named Brandon, Joseph has a illegitimate daughter I believe lives in Vegas (someone correct me), and the Jackson's had a sister don't remember her name but she died at a young age; I'm sure you can find this on google.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Marlon had a twin brother named Brandon, Joseph has a illegitimate daughter I believe lives in Vegas (someone correct me), and the Jackson's had a sister don't remember her name but she died at a young age; I'm sure you can find this on google.

Yeah...you gotta "google" it. Not like just looking at the seven or eight covers that clearly show Randy Jackson on each one.

Look...I don't know who you hang out with. But all the brothas and sistas know Randy. Maybe your friends need to expand a little.

And yeah...your take just doesn't make sense considering that Randy was on stage with them....for more than 20 years!! ...........not a dead twin. How you compare the two is indeed a stretch.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Stretching a point that I don't like Randy. Again, think you are looking at something totally wrong. I like the Jacksons so what are you talking about? Don't know why you think I don't. You have gone down a path that makes no sense to me, especially if you have read any of the posts that I have written about them. You can't convenience me that many people knew about Randy and I know this because the people I talk to think that way as well as others that have written about the show on other blogs.

BTW, and moving on I spell many things wrong and if I didn't have spell check I'd be in serious trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjW1iq4IO2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNRnFYcdg7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIH5ytv-is

Old 01-02-2010, 02:03 PM

Get over yourself. Many people had to google who are the siblings. Not just people I know but other people on the world wide web (as I mentioned) didn't know much about Randy. But what is your point in going back and forth? It doesn't matter because the whole thing is really stupid. Get over it and make other valid and relevant points when you have them please. Why do you have to hijack the thread?

Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,182,724 times
As for me I would appreciate if you 2 would squash this subject please. Thank you.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:45 PM

No prob on my end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities