Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2011, 03:15 PM

3,004 posts, read 6,272,348 times

Advertisements

I love the line, "I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen!"

That is until I saw him say it...he looked absolutely insane!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,496,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harhar View Post
I love the line, "I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen!"

That is until I saw him say it...he looked absolutely insane!
If I saw him walking down the street, I'd be running the other direction!

Old 02-28-2011, 03:24 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Has anyone read any of Chuck Lorre's vanity cards for 2 and 1/2 Men? I find it interesting that he (Lorre, or Levine, or whatever he wants to go by) objects to Sheen's commenting about him publicly, but look what Lorre has been snarking about Sheen long before all the recent public rants...

CLP - Vanity Card #329
CLP - Vanity Card #327
CLP - Vanity Card #324
CLP - Vanity Card #315
CLP - Vanity Card #295

This is so much more than we've been yet shown. The journalists are not asking the right questions.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:36 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,517,925 times
Charlie is now on the level of Gary Busey, Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, and other celebrities of similar insanity and drug abuse. Perhaps Keith Richards needs to teach Charlie who's king of being a functioning alcoholic & drug addict. He was voted most likely to die over 5 years straight and yet he out lived those writers.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:10 PM

499 posts, read 405,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Charlie is now on the level of Gary Busey, Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, and other celebrities of similar insanity and drug abuse. Perhaps Keith Richards needs to teach Charlie who's king of being a functioning alcoholic & drug addict. He was voted most likely to die over 5 years straight and yet he out lived those writers.
If I has to guess and play armchair psycologist, I'd say he had been self-medicating for bipolar.

He seems manic at the moment.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:24 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,096,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I gotta say honestly...charlie sheen is on a totally different level

Dude is being totally blunt...doesn't give a **** and I kinda admire that. Dude is living his own life on his own terms which is respectable imo.

I truly think that because of the drugs he takes + his character he truly is beyond most if not all his inhibitions which is why he's talking like this and acting this way. He still puts in work and although he has all the characteristics of a ticking time bomb people gotta realize...this dudes been doing this for a longgg time. He's living his life...props to him for doing so...

He can demand whatever b/c again they are raking in the cash with the show...thats why they can afford to pay him the 2mil...and rightfully so the 3 mil if he wants it...without him theres pretty much no show- he just knows his worth and aint afraid to flex. We are all amazed by this because basically he is living the life that everyone wants to. No, I don't condone drugs especially at the level he is/was doing it on but everything that comes around it, is stuff we(young men) all admire deep down. Just afraid to say it.
Props to a woman battering, drug abusing narcissist? Hilter and Ted Bundy were "living their lives" too; care to give a shout out to them?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Props to a woman battering, drug abusing narcissist? Hilter and Ted Bundy were "living their lives" too; care to give a shout out to them?
I don't agree with the former, but what's wrong with HIM abusing drugs? Why do people care what someone else does with their body?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,447,245 times
Quote:
I don't agree with the former, but what's wrong with HIM abusing drugs? Why do people care what someone else does with their body?
I'm guessing his family cares - his parents as well as his siblings and his children - to grow up without a functioning adult as a parent is unfortunate. Not to mention the folks whose jobs were connected with a show that has been cancelled due to his behavior and actions. As much as we like to believe that we each live in a world where our behavior only affects ourselves, it just really isn't that way.

Last edited by maciesmom; 02-28-2011 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-28-2011, 06:06 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,096,453 times
Quote:
Using that logic, or lack thereof, why care about anyone or anything that doesn't revolve around you?

Old 02-28-2011, 06:58 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,589 times
Watching a talented person self-destruct in the spotlight is not something I like to see. To me it is sad. He is a person that seems to believe he is better than everyone else, and that he is indestructible. We all know that his life is not going to change until he changes. Watching his current televison interviews it seems as if he has lost his sanity. He is alienating everyone who cares for him. He even insulted his audience talking about "their little houses". He claims he has tiger blood...it really is like watching a breakdown in process. I am not going to watch anything else he does, and I feel really sorry for his parents and his children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities