Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2010, 07:41 AM

60 posts, read 164,118 times

Advertisements

So I live in North Charleston and am about to move to a house in Goose Creek and for the life of me I can't seem to find any good yoga centers in the area through google. Any suggestions? I'm talkin' a flat out we-only-do-yoga yoga studio, not a fitness center (they don't seem to put much emphasis on multiple-times-a-week yoga classes). Thanks!

P.S. Yes I know there are some great ones in super southern Charleston, but I'd like to not have to drive half an hour each way 3 times a week >.<
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2010, 12:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,244 times
I live in Goose Creek and was intersted in yoga, but had the same problem, if you find one, please let me know...

Old 12-11-2010, 08:31 PM

60 posts, read 164,118 times
I know there's one in Summerville but I know nothing about it (no ratings or reviews online) and then Holy Cow in downtown Charleston is supposed to be good. I just wish there was one actually in Goose Creek or that the Summerville one had reviews. They let you drop in on a class for $12 so I might have to just suck it up and check it out. It's called The Yoga Loft

Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 PM

5,278 posts, read 6,214,639 times
I believe there is one in the South Windemere Shopping Center about two doors from Starbucks. I'm racking my brain for the name- Holy Cow, maybe? A good friend used to go their about twice a week.
I know Core Essentials was openign a Pilates studio in Summerville but am not sure how it fared.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:50 AM

1,710 posts, read 5,682,160 times
The rec center in GC has yoga.

GCRC - ADULT PROGRAMS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area