Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2012, 01:01 PM

417 posts, read 435,125 times

Advertisements

Hi

So I went into a little car trouble and can manage over the week. I commute over an hour daily and gotta get my vehicle fixed. The thing is the service centre I liked, called a Pit stop does not work on weekends....There are some other centres nearby that seem a little expensice...maybe like the Firestone.
Does anybody know of a decent car service centre that is open on a weekend and charges reasonably?

I have to get an oil leak checked.

On a similar note is there a body centre place too? I have a minor bump as a new driver to fix.

Thanks a lot.
Its kind of hard trying to get the repairs done on a regualr weekday when I have to be at work, the same hours the car service centres are open! its a bit of a bummer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 02:27 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,371,031 times
Not very many work on weekends most are Monday~Friday. Norton and Richardson in Summerville is a great body shop..

Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM

3,256 posts, read 5,296,263 times
Yeah even the dealerships that are open usually just do oil changes and stuff on Saturday...major stuff Monday - Friday

Maybe you could drop it off somewhere on Monday and get a rental car for as long as it takes them to fix it? Or if it's driveable to your job maybe you could drop it somewhere around there and they could have it fixed by the end of the workday?

Old 10-26-2012, 07:08 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,649,703 times
Remember,,,,I do professional paint and body work. (30 years experience),,,and I work weekends

Old 11-22-2012, 02:14 AM

thanks a lot for the replies. i did find a place close to work whee I could drop it off and pick it up at teh end of teh day...!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:20 AM

I found an excellent place its called Goose Creek Aumototive centre...they are on highway 78 ladson...a little farther from the fair grounds.
I got their help on a saturday and liked the service. just fyi who want something worked on on a saturday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area