Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2014, 02:22 PM

882 posts, read 1,463,164 times

Advertisements

Hi there,

I need to find a very good and professional company that does move in/move out cleaning. We're closing Friday Feb 7th early in the morning and I was hoping to get them in the same day from noon onwards, or alternatively all day on Saturday. Monday the 10th is when the movers come to bring all our stuff.

It is a big house (4300 sq/ft) and I need them to go through every inch of it, including inside all the cabinetry, all the ceiling fans, steam clean the carpets in the four bedrooms, sweep the garage and all the porches, etc ... basically sanitize the entire house.

I have an Angie's List account so obviously that's where I'm starting my research, but I was also wondering if anyone here has any recommendations or cautionary tales in regards to any specific company they have used or are familiar with. We don't mind if they're not the cheapest outfit around, but as you can imagine we only get one chance to clean the house whilst it is empty so we'd like to get it right.

Thanks a bunch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2014, 03:00 PM

Well this went well.

Let's try a different approach ... has anyone used and have feedback on one or both of these two cleaning companies:

Green Home Cleaning Services, Professional House Cleaning Company, Maid Cleaning Service, Eco / Environmentally Friendly Residential Cleaning - The Cleaning Authority

My Sweet Clementine: An All Natural Cleaning Service Serving Charleston, Summerville and the Surrounding Areas

Thanks.

Old 01-13-2014, 08:14 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,447,113 times
soulsea....sent you a DM.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:30 PM

326 posts, read 498,311 times
i moved recently and we used classic cleaners, who we already had as our semi-regular cleaners. they have a separate move-out rate that covers the costs of say, cleaning the fridge and oven and so forth. i did the walk through with the landlord and was happy with the job. they were thorough and did blinds, ceiling fans, etc.

not sure what a 4300 sq foot place would cost though. i think i paid 120 for 1300 sq ft, give or take. there was no carpet, so i can't help there. call classic cleaners and see if they go that far (carpet cleaning). you may have to have a carpet cleaner come in separate, i really don't know.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:35 PM

It looks like Classic Cleaners don't cover Mount Pleasant: Classic Cleaners: Areas We Cover

But I will give them a call tomorrow to check.

Thank you for the help (and thanks to TD as well for the DM).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area