Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2022, 07:21 AM

5 posts, read 5,823 times

Advertisements

Hello all!. I have come to love and appreciate the advice I have gotten over the years from this Forum space. When I moved from Ohio to Phoenix, I was able to find a great realtor, who also did a ton of rental management. She found a great house for me to rent and handled everything long distance, so all I had to do was show up, and she met me with the keys! When I relocated to Colorado, I found another wonderful realtor through the forum, and she helped me purchase a house.

So now I am heading to Charleston area. I would like to find a short term rental. for 3-6 months, while I figure out where I want to purchase. So finding a realtor that does both would be ideal again..Looking to move in probably in July/August. I suspect my house will sell super quick here in Colorado, so things will come together quickly.

Appreciate everyone's assistance in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2022, 01:31 PM

218 posts, read 214,189 times
Not a problem, I sent you a PM.

Old 02-15-2022, 06:05 AM

3,861 posts, read 4,599,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpglegal View Post
Hello all!. I have come to love and appreciate the advice I have gotten over the years from this Forum space. When I moved from Ohio to Phoenix, I was able to find a great realtor, who also did a ton of rental management. She found a great house for me to rent and handled everything long distance, so all I had to do was show up, and she met me with the keys! When I relocated to Colorado, I found another wonderful realtor through the forum, and she helped me purchase a house.

So now I am heading to Charleston area. I would like to find a short term rental. for 3-6 months, while I figure out where I want to purchase. So finding a realtor that does both would be ideal again..Looking to move in probably in July/August. I suspect my house will sell super quick here in Colorado, so things will come together quickly.

Appreciate everyone's assistance in advance.
I have a couple of short term rentals (30 day+) and have clients who do also. What area are you looking to rent and eventually purchase in?

Old 03-10-2022, 07:38 AM

5 posts, read 5,823 times
I am looking to rent anywhere in the general area, I am looking to purchase between Charleston and Savannah. That is why the plan is to spend some time working with SC/GA realtors and look in both markets for the best fit. I like aspects of both areas, so just looking for the best fit. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
View detailed profiles of: