Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 03:50 AM

1 posts, read 1,108 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Hope I'm not treading on previously-answered ground, but I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

I'm trying to find a place to live in Charleston (the one in WV, for any forum searchers), most likely an apartment or townhouse. But, I've found little more than contact information online and would like to narrow things down before I head over and look at places in person. I'm a young, single female moving for a job at the beginning of the year that will be located near the Town Center Mall.

Must-haves:
-safe area (I know some areas of Charleston are rough, and because I'll be
-pet friendly (my 5lb. dog is coming, no exceptions)
-in-unit laundry (I have to wash frequently and did enough of the public laundry during college to have my fill for a good long time)
Nice-to-haves:
-modern (I like a clean, sleek look in particular)
-decent amenities (pool, clubhouse, gym, etc....anything like that would be great)
-closer is better (I'd prefer <15 minute drive...I'll be commuting during off-times so traffic is not a major factor)

Size of the individual unit is not a major factor to me. 1BR/1BTH is fine.

Price range is <$800.

Any suggestions on where to scope out? Thanks!

Last edited by AnAmericanGirl; 10-18-2011 at 04:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 06:45 AM

9 posts, read 15,766 times
Just asked this, might be of help:

//www.city-data.com/forum/west-...lp-please.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston