Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2016, 05:09 PM

583 posts, read 593,323 times

Advertisements

Well it appears that the old Shoney's/Boom's will become what is known as Rodizio Grill.

Rodizio Grill - The Brazilian Steakhouse

This is a national chain and is something new and different that we are sorely lacking places of so hopefully it is good. It's a little pricey. I have not tried the other Brazilian Steakhouse in Elkview but I think they are similar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 04:55 AM

6,074 posts, read 9,098,885 times
I noticed this yesterday. At least it's something different.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:14 AM

146 posts, read 166,380 times
It is not pricey!!!!! It is the same as every other location in America. There are Brazilian steakhouses all over America except for WV and you wonder why.........according to West Virginians everything is pricey except for Tudors Shoneys and Sheets.......for crying out loud no wonder people and business avoid the Kanawha Valley like the plague. You just tried to make a public perception of a business willing to invest in West Virginia before they even open their doors.....It is so sad

Old 07-30-2016, 09:12 AM

583 posts, read 593,323 times
Wow what WV or America do you live in because I'd really like to go there where a meal for one person for lunch at $19.99, brunch at $24.99 or dinner at $32.99 is considered cheap. And I didn't make their perception. Their menu clearly lists these prices. That's not perception that is reality where I choose to live. That being said I plan on trying it out and hope it does well but I'm not sure how 1 let alone 2 of these type of restaurants will make it here with the economy.

And businesses don't avoid the KV "like the plague" because people don't want to spend money. It's because we don't have enough people with money to want to spend that kind of money. And that won't change until we have more decent jobs coming in. The only thing sad is a family or 4 or more showing up and having to leave once they look at the prices. One meal there could end up costing one week or more in groceries for many folks around here or just about anywhere in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston