Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2011, 02:49 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,665,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeytonC View Post
Don't get mad at me kid. I gave my opinion. Sorry if you like garbage in sports. That's your opinion and level of taste. We agree to disagree. Period. And if you haven't noticed, I support Cam an hope he succeeds and becomes a great quarterback.
Why would I be mad at you for your opinion? I don't like garbage in sports, I just like sports. I can't control or view what a guy does off the field.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 03:08 PM

1,619 posts, read 3,876,068 times
Cam's immaturity and rookie-ness showed today. He gets really sidetracked and frustrated when he throws a pick. It all goes downhill from there. He is still a good QB, and will learn and hopefully kick ass next season.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
Instigated? hehe. I simply made you cry with my opinion.

First, he was at a charity where all the workers had been there for a full day. He showed up for one hour to be interviewed and for a photo op. Bringing that up is racist?

Secondly, he was caught stealing a computer at college, he avoided proscecution because of his position with the football team. Again, pointing that out is racist?

It is people like you that excuse bad behavior with silly excuses like race that keeps many from prominance. You bring to mind the idiots that I remember during the Rodney King post trial days when he was looking at buying a home in my old home town. I remember silly liberal snowbirds w s in reference to the crime, "Oh who cares, it's OJ".

So, with you, it is O.K. if it's Newton. Sad.
Talk about crying

You're still crying because Cam was photographed at a charity you didn't attend for 1 minute. I'm sure the charity appreciates the recognition they received from having him down there.

When did I call you racist for saying Cam stole a laptop? I don't think I did but feel free to point it out if you can. Once again, "stop playing the victim card"

Bringing up OJ and Rodney King? I hope you stretched before reaching for those 2.

I don't think anyone gave an excuse for Cam's past. He stole a laptop and had to leave Florida and play JUCO football. Why are you hoping he fails now?

Old 12-11-2011, 03:13 PM

763 posts, read 822,984 times
Newton sure didn't impress today. Is that what pressure does? Well, maybe now he sink to the same level as his co-players and lose the God complex. Everyone needs to be humbled now and again. By the way, I am not speaking as a member of the KKK or any other white hate group. I am simply voicing my opinion which is only an opinion.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
Minus the fourth when the offense couldn't score and the defense couldn't tackle. I guess that is how the Panthers continue to not adjust while their opponents do.

One rookie showed up... one Julio Jones... shaked a tackle and took it the distance to essentially end the game.

Newton 2:2 48.7%

In other QB news...
- Jake Locker entered the game and almost took his team to the win (final play NO covered extremely well). 1:0 and ran 1 TD in.
- TJ Yates clinched his team in the playoffs. 59.1% 2:1.
- AJ Dalton played Yates' team and lost by 1. 57.1% 1:0.
2nd half adjustments were horrible once again...

Rookie QB news....
Cam, Locker and Dalton lost... and Yates beat Dalton.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Newton sure didn't impress today. Is that what pressure does? Well, maybe now he sink to the same level as his co-players and lose the God complex. Everyone needs to be humbled now and again. By the way, I am not speaking as a member of the KKK or any other white hate group. I am simply voicing my opinion which is only an opinion.
I bet you giggled while typing this.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:29 PM

5,167 posts, read 3,663,539 times
Olindo Mare doesnt seem to be able to make a clutch kick to save his life...

Old 12-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
That guy needs to go..

If he hits that the D comes out fired up after the KO. After the miss they come out flat and give up a quick TD.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,976,131 times
Quote:
No offense meant ... but it seems you want Cam to fail.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:40 PM

2,532 posts, read 3,455,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
It still didn't matter when Julio Jones busted open a 75 yard reception for a TD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeltDesigner
That guy needs to go..

If he hits that the D comes out fired up after the KO. After the miss they come out flat and give up a quick TD.
D had a hand on Julio, he threw him off and was gone. It would have happened whether he made that kick or not. Atlanta came on fire at half i.e. 2 picks on Newton and 3 touchdowns by rookies (2 by Jones, 1 by Rodgers). The Panthers on the other hand came out flat i.e. 2 bad passes by Newton resulting in picks, 3 3-and-outs, 1 missed FG from 36 yards out, and defense couldn't tackle. The same story has been all year.

The sad thing about kicking is that the fans booed him. Did they not realize how bad the team as a whole played in the second half up to that point... let alone that the Panthers have been losing for years...

Quote:
Rookie QB news....
Cam, Locker and Dalton lost... and Yates beat Dalton.
And how did they compare in throwing percentage and TD to Int ratio...
As for Yates, didn't you say Cincy D was the cat's meow...
Fun Fact: Brees praised Locker on how well he brought that team back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte