Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2007, 03:29 PM

14 posts, read 97,234 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any newer subdivisions near Charlotte Christian School? Is the school located in a desired area to live? I found a subdivision I really liked near the Stallings/Matthews area called Callonwood, which isn't too far, but want to know if there was something similar closer to the school? Thanks for your help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 04:32 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbug View Post
Does anyone know of any newer subdivisions near Charlotte Christian School? Is the school located in a desired area to live? I found a subdivision I really liked near the Stallings/Matthews area called Callonwood, which isn't too far, but want to know if there was something similar closer to the school? Thanks for your help!
There are 3 new ones, very small, very expensive. Can you tell us your price range? We can make some better suggestions that way

And I know you said "newer", but how new? You should know that that part of Charlotte is older and established, there won't be many houses anywhere along Sardis Road less than 15 years old. But THAT is what makes it so beautiful - lots of trees and landscaping. The 3 new little subdivisions going in are called "infill projects" - all will be well over $600,000. If you can find a home anywhere along Sardis Road in your price range you would be doing good - the area is one of the nicest and continues to appreciate very well.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:38 PM

14 posts, read 97,234 times
My price point is 275-325K. Sounds like further out may be more in our price point. Are you familiar with the Callonwood area. Is this area close to shopping easy access to freeways?

Old 11-09-2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbug View Post
My price point is 275-325K. Sounds like further out may be more in our price point. Are you familiar with the Callonwood area. Is this area close to shopping easy access to freeways?
I am very familiar with that area - there are all the necessary places nearby - grocery store, drug store, ect. Oh, and a great YMCA. Just know that you will have heavy traffic to deal with getting out of that area in the morning. Roads are all two lane country roads and they get very backed up.

How old of a home are you willing to look at?

Old 11-09-2007, 04:48 PM

99 posts, read 179,032 times
yes, unfortunately its all about the cost of land.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nckeith View Post
yes, unfortunately its all about the cost of land.
But if you can afford it, that is the way to go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: