Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 03:48 PM

2 posts, read 2,877 times

Advertisements

I live in a CP Morgan home and love it!! The quality is awesome they have won quality awards and it shows why. The process was extremely enjoyable and the finished product is perfect! Everyone we dealt with was friendly and helpful. I don't understand why someone has one bad experience and wants to hurt this company, everyone I know that owns a CP home loves it! I have to agree with what I read in a previous post about homeowners in the same neighborhood that built with another builder being upset that they paid double for a smaller home with less upgrades and inferior quality, what else can they say other than CP homes are cheaply built to make them feel justified in their purchase they are just looking for reasons why they paid so much more! Let's face it one word comes to mind Jealousy. No one wants to feel like they made a bad decision especially on a major purchase like a Home! CP Morgan homes are highly recommended by my family and probably all CP homewoners!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2008, 06:27 PM

70 posts, read 195,522 times
We purchased a new construction Centex home this past August in Union county. We've asked for some fit & finish as well as landscaping items to be remediated and they came right out.
This may be a symptom of the project manager, but they have been on top of everything and we can't complain at all.
We're happy customers.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:35 PM

743 posts, read 2,242,959 times
We looked at Centex homes in Wesley Oaks and absolutely loved them. They were well built as well as the neighborhood seems very nice. We have a few friends in there and they have no problems with their homes.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:17 AM

46 posts, read 114,623 times
Just closed on a home in Woodbury last week. So far so good. DM me if you want more specifics.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:41 AM

161 posts, read 423,270 times
Very pleased with Centex. Passed up a JP Morgan when we got more bang for the buck with Centex in Indian Trail. The staff is amazingly nice and willing to help you. They have a record of history that spoke to us as a company that would stand behind. And they do.

Now I can not speak for other Centex areas, only this one in Union. With that I do think the ppl make a difference. If you have someone who wants to work with you, they will.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:10 AM

575 posts, read 1,515,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emagine View Post
Very pleased with Centex. Passed up a JP Morgan when we got more bang for the buck with Centex in Indian Trail. The staff is amazingly nice and willing to help you. They have a record of history that spoke to us as a company that would stand behind. And they do.

Now I can not speak for other Centex areas, only this one in Union. With that I do think the ppl make a difference. If you have someone who wants to work with you, they will.
Had the same experience with Centex. I believe they are the only builder to give a TWO year warranty on the house from top to bottom. Any problem that we had, all very minor, were handled quickly and professionally to our satisfaction, ho hemming and hawing.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:20 AM

743 posts, read 2,242,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondplayer View Post
Had the same experience with Centex. I believe they are the only builder to give a TWO year warranty on the house from top to bottom. Any problem that we had, all very minor, were handled quickly and professionally to our satisfaction, ho hemming and hawing.

No McCar now gives a two year warranty for cosmetic and 15 year on structual

Old 12-26-2008, 05:37 PM

171 posts, read 272,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC704 View Post
I live in a CP Morgan home and love it!! The quality is awesome they have won quality awards and it shows why. The process was extremely enjoyable and the finished product is perfect! Everyone we dealt with was friendly and helpful. I don't understand why someone has one bad experience and wants to hurt this company, everyone I know that owns a CP home loves it! I have to agree with what I read in a previous post about homeowners in the same neighborhood that built with another builder being upset that they paid double for a smaller home with less upgrades and inferior quality, what else can they say other than CP homes are cheaply built to make them feel justified in their purchase they are just looking for reasons why they paid so much more! Let's face it one word comes to mind Jealousy. No one wants to feel like they made a bad decision especially on a major purchase like a Home! CP Morgan homes are highly recommended by my family and probably all CP homewoners!
a lb of salt to go with that

Old 12-27-2008, 01:45 PM

1,292 posts, read 4,703,868 times
Centex has the Hometown Heros program where they GIVE you money if you work for the government or something like that (ex: school teacher, nurse ect) does CP Morgan offer anything like that? I know my grandparents got a 52inch HDTV PLUS a few thousand to put on their house all from centex in VA. That is just amazing. What are some of the good centex locations in Charoltte?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte