Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 11:28 PM

13 posts, read 47,384 times

Advertisements

Just last months reality...part of why we are moving to charlotte! It's late July and Spokane still has yet to warm up from the 9 month long snow-ladden winter! 6 feet of snow and still falling, 12 inches of ice build up on the roads. SUV's run off in ditches, white knukel driving...aaahhh, how I will miss Spokane winters- you know it is bad when you end up commiting assault and battery on the snowman in your front yard because he won't melt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2008, 04:11 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,404,562 times
I hated snow just before I left New Jersey for NC. I hated everything about it. Now that I'm back in New Jersey there's a piece of me that can't wait for the first snow fall. Or even that first cold spell. Wake up on a Saturday, find out that the temps call for a high of 30 dropping to 15. Head out, get some hot chocolate, a couple of healthy snacks, an adult beverage or two, and lock yourself in for the day.

I really can't wait for that.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:20 AM

7,126 posts, read 11,701,408 times
Default For those that are REALLY missing snowy mornings

If you really are missing snow, chilling morning, crisp air I will be offering "Cold Winter Weekends" in NY. Serious. If interested DM me for info.

Mod: Didn't know how to word this so as to stay within TOS. If no good let me know and I will repost in classified(?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte