Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 PM

531 posts, read 1,079,144 times

Advertisements

Its certainly sad to hear as to what has happened. Most doc's do not intentionally try to behave that way- its not good for that person nor the practice. My life partner is a doc; I have been told that the workflow and communication challenges impact them quite a bit.

1) You can leave remarks on several websites like Angies list, vitals, health grades, ratemds
2) Send a written complaint to the office Manager

Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM

3,574 posts, read 14,339,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyschuetze View Post
Well this is one thing I did manage to complain on that Dr. Office for sure, sanitary problems. I was there like I said at 12:30 and I used their rest room at that time. I noticed they had no soap to wash the hands & reported it to the office secretary and by 3:30 PM I had to use the rest room again and guess what? They still never filled their soap dispenser. So I filed a formal complaint to the Department of Health. This is not a good practice in a Doctor's facility. Another thing I noticed was, when the receptionist opened her little window, she had very cool air conditioning blowing out towards me. Well the waiting room where the patients wait before they go back to the room to see the Dr. had absolutely no air condition at all blowing. It was so hot sitting there and it was like 89 degrees outside at that time. I've had a heat stroke 2 times in my life, and I can not take the heat like that either. This office has to be reported for sure for everything, but they would not give me the managers phone number to contact. So that is why I came on here to maybe get some advice to report this facility.
You called the health department because they ran out of soap how can you prove that they didn't fill it only to be emptied just as quickly? - you can't. It felt warm in the waiting room because it was, as you said, "packed" as well as the outside temp. How do you know that the a/c wasn't cranked down to 60? How do you know that people weren't called early and refused to reschedule? - happens all the time. As for the manager - I don't know of any practice that would refuse to give the manager's number - makes a bad situation worse. My advice - go elsewhere.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte