Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 10:08 AM

138 posts, read 412,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingard2000 View Post
I have been taking my pet to Weddington Animal Hospital for years and I just love them. In my opinion, they have only one concern and that is for my dog. I have been to multiple vets before I finally found Dr. Baete and WAH. Everyone has the right to their and opinion.
Thank you to everyone for your opinions. Choosing a vet is a very personal decision, and each of us may have different criteria. We have chosen to use Weddington Animal Hospital since we arrived here. We have seen Dr. McGarry, Dr. Armstrong & Dr. Baete. They have all been wonderful. And, I cannot say enough nice things about the staff: Cindy, Diane, Liz, etc. They are all very compassionate and my dogs LOVE them!

Old 02-24-2008, 08:03 AM

111 posts, read 165,340 times
I didnt read every post so I dont know if this one has been mentioned...but they are definately worth mentioning. Curtsinger Animal Hospital in Indian Land, next to Southern Spirits and Phantom Fireworks. The vet there is so amazing and he cares so much about the animals. My dog has been sick for so long with a kidney problem and this vet really took the time to figure out what was wrong. Our dog is like a puppy again, he feels so great!!! I will also like to recommend the groomer in the same strip...Razzel Dazzel. We have been going to them for years and are very happy.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:17 AM

279 posts, read 1,085,600 times
Default Stonecrest Vets in Ballantyne

We've been going to Stonecrest Vets for the last 2 years and have been very happy with them. I've also heard very good things from my friend about Mint Hill Animal Hospital. Had to call them once and the receptionist was very nice and helpful, but that has been my only direct experience with them.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 PM

17 posts, read 108,226 times
Check out Indian Land Animal Hospital on 521 in Lancaster County. We've been very pleased with them.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:18 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
if i still lived in charlotte i would not share this with you , but since i have moved ---[ selfish , i know]
ARCHDALE ANIMAL HOSPITAL,
one vet , dr. george,
walk in only , does not take appointments, have been going there for 20 plus years.
sometimes you wait a few mintues , other times you go right in.
love them .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte