Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:06 AM

291 posts, read 1,076,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralee View Post
Zazzle is another option. I design on Zazzle, quality is terrific, they ship quickly too. Going to check out cafepress, wasn't aware of that option.

SL

I used Zazzle to design a shirt for my brother, and I was very pleased with it- I was afraid it would silly and cheap, but it was great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2007, 07:05 AM

197 posts, read 737,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD&Z View Post
One thing that I want to share from my experience for anyone moving here to Charlotte - It's a MUCH smaller world than many of you might think.
On the plus side - it is very neat that you can bump into people all over the place - it really lets you have a "small town" feel.
Yes, and you are my favorite person to bump into CD!

Old 02-27-2007, 07:51 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,955,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Not a bad idea at all...you may want to send a PM to Admin. with your idea.
Well Mike so far no response to my pm asking City Data about my tee shirt idea

Old 02-27-2007, 08:57 AM

90 posts, read 240,730 times
I have a question on etiquette, everyone on this board has been so helpful and some are real estate agents who have been very helpful. but i do have some family in charlotte and they reccomended an agent to me not from this board. now is it insulting to work with that agentand not the people who have been kind on this board. I dont want to insult anyone.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenyc View Post
I have a question on etiquette, everyone on this board has been so helpful and some are real estate agents who have been very helpful. but i do have some family in charlotte and they reccomended an agent to me not from this board. now is it insulting to work with that agentand not the people who have been kind on this board. I dont want to insult anyone.
Hi Mike. I don't think it is insulting at all. The realtors who come here are very nice and knowledgable, but I don't think they come here just to stir up businss for themselves. I feel sure that while they would love your business, if you go with someone your family has recommended that is perfectly understandable. So, while some might be disappointed, no one would be insulted

Old 02-27-2007, 09:19 AM

Thank you loves mountains , I amcoming to charlotte in about two weeks any advice on where to look around to get a real feel for the city? And if we get city data tshirts i would be happy to wear around town.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Thank you loves mountains , I amcoming to charlotte in about two weeks any advice on where to look around to get a real feel for the city? And if we get city data tshirts i would be happy to wear around town.
Gosh Mike in 2 weeks hopefully it will feel like spring here for sure Hope you have a great trip! What part of town is your family recommending you look for a home in?

Old 02-27-2007, 10:18 AM

they live in the university area, but they are thinking of moving to huntersville.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
they live in the university area, but they are thinking of moving to huntersville.
Well, Huntersville is very nice Happy house hunting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte