Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 12:55 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,424,552 times

Advertisements

oh St I didnt know I could do that..lol I sure will then, as omg the report was amazing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2007, 01:52 PM

240 posts, read 1,034,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmomof2 View Post
thank You Sea, We got the warm fuzzies everytime we went there as my realtor/friend lives there as well and just loves it...I will say this compared to alot of the builder this house the sq footage was used extremely well...No wasted Space....Centex builds like that too there..and I like to here that the home was very well built....actually our house that we bought they have a model of it at Providence Grove for Ryland...
Is yours the Hanover model? I walked through one of those at Highland Creek (and they have the same model at Providence Grove too), and I really liked it. Big master, family, and bonus rooms, and they're all laid out very well. I've only been through their Hanover and Reseda models, and I liked them both. Not as familiar with their other plans though. We were close to buying a Hanover in Concord near Highland Creek (I think the community was called Cannon Crossing), but a shopping center was coming in right next door, and most of the lots had a good view of the back of that shopping center :-) not the most scenic thing in the world, so we wound up passing on it.

If you need any advice on good restaurants in the area, feel free to ask. My wife and I aren't big cooks, so we go out to dinner a lot :-) There are sooooooo many good places in the area for all different types of food!

Old 04-15-2007, 02:46 PM

Sea im not a cook either..LOL...we do eat out alot and yes my model is the Hanover and we loved the layout...it is only 5.5 yrs old. The home showed on the floorplan to be a 2 story family room but they closed it and made the bonus room above the family room and honestly I love it..we have 2 story everywhere now in the house I live in and hate it for the heating purposes...anyway, im glad u liked the model we were going to buy a spec house in providence grove but the lots were awful

Old 04-23-2007, 06:44 PM

2 posts, read 3,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmomof2 View Post
Hey guys,
Well we are now in contract in Hunter Oaks...YIPPIE....we are so excited..beautiful house built in 2001 and has everything we want...anyway we have inspections thursday morning, so we are extending our visit a few more days....and now going back to jersey on Friday Morning...

Staci
Hi Stacie
Congrats on your new home. I am also moving to Hunters Oaks from NJ. We brought a house on Deercross Ln. I have three kids, daughter going into second grade, son going into kinder, and a toddler. See you at the pool
Dee

Old 04-23-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
Hi Stacie
Congrats on your new home. I am also moving to Hunters Oaks from NJ. We brought a house on Deercross Ln. I have three kids, daughter going into second grade, son going into kinder, and a toddler. See you at the pool
Dee

I think you bought the house I so wanted...LOL...on Deercross...anyway We must meet at the pool, that is awesome cause my dd will be going into 3rd grade...Cant Wait...

Old 04-24-2007, 01:47 PM

2 posts, read 3,038 times
Staci
Any suggestions of movers from NJ to NC? What part of Jersey are you moving from? We are moving from Bergen County.
Dee

Old 04-24-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
Staci
Any suggestions of movers from NJ to NC? What part of Jersey are you moving from? We are moving from Bergen County.
Dee

Hey Dee I PM'D you....

regarding Movers...

Old 04-25-2007, 05:58 PM

35 posts, read 172,129 times
Does anyone know exactly what is being built on the 4 corners of Tom Short and Rea?

Is the Wal-Mart really dead?

Looks like townhomes or condos going in on the left side (left side assumes you are heading away from Ballantyne on Rea towards Providence)? How about on the right side just beyond the entrance to Marvin Creek Estates?

Old 04-25-2007, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinunix View Post
Does anyone know exactly what is being built on the 4 corners of Tom Short and Rea?

Is the Wal-Mart really dead?

Looks like townhomes or condos going in on the left side (left side assumes you are heading away from Ballantyne on Rea towards Providence)? How about on the right side just beyond the entrance to Marvin Creek Estates?
No one knows anything yet...reg walmart its in the state court...and I cant answer any of the other questions as im not living there yet but I will say Hunter Oaks is beautiful and we cant wait to move...

Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 AM

8 posts, read 21,937 times
Default Enjoying it down there?

Hello. Starting the process of trying to get down to Charlotte to live and am looking at Hunter Oaks and Lawson. Can u give me some insight into your transition from Jersey to Charlotte life?
Thanks, Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
Hey guys,
Well we are now in contract in Hunter Oaks...YIPPIE....we are so excited..beautiful house built in 2001 and has everything we want...anyway we have inspections thursday morning, so we are extending our visit a few more days....and now going back to jersey on Friday Morning...

Staci
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte