Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2009, 07:24 PM

165 posts, read 559,472 times

Advertisements

I am new to the Charlotte area and I am looking for a stylist. I need a colorist and someone who can cut hair. I just cut my hair for the first time since I left home. I went to the same girl for 5 years and loved my hair. One time, I go to a great clips here for a "trim" and end up with the worst haircut ever. I don't care how much I have to spend. I want good hair!!!! I am white with straight hair. I have brown hair and I am looking to go lighter. If anyone knows of a good colorist/stylist I would really appreciate it. I have asked everyone at work and they have no recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 08:55 PM

1,039 posts, read 3,005,046 times
I've never found anyone in the University area who did a good enough job. I hav follwed my stylist from Modern to Dolce. It is at Stonecrest in South Charlotte but worth the drive. Her name is Britney Dion, she is there trainer for all there stores. Tell her Grace sent you if you go...

Dolce Lusso Salon & Day Spa 704.542.6550

Old 07-25-2009, 05:50 AM

35 posts, read 157,973 times
I don't know of anyone in the University area but I go to Solace Salon in Afton Village just off of I85 off George Liles Parkway. It is about a 10-15 minute drive up 85 from the University area. I see Tiffany and she is one of the best! I highly recommend her!

Old 07-25-2009, 09:56 AM

518 posts, read 2,061,058 times
Hair Dynamics, Wexford Plaza, by the CiCi's Pizza. Off of Hwy 49, just north of 485 intersection. Coming from UNCC, go North on 49, cross over 485, next left (after apartments) is Wexford Plaza. I've been going there (I see Linda, previous owner) for about 8 years. I know of many others that see her and are very pleased. I receive compliments on my hair all the time. She's good at helping you decide what would best suit your face and lifestyle. If I couldn't see her, I would ask who has been there as long as Linda, and see that person. There are some that move around, but I've seen some of the same stylists there for years.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:28 AM

1 posts, read 918 times
No need to look any further Im 23 year Vet in the cosmetology field Im new to the area also looking for new clients I specialize in coloring and cutting you can check some of my work out at www.styleseat.com/styletini also IG;styletini_styleteam Im located at 410 E McCollough Dr Suite 107 in Charlotte 704-727-6221 Im open Sunday Monday Tuesday and Saturday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: