Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2007, 07:17 PM

4 posts, read 7,174 times

Advertisements

We are looking for 3 to 5 acres of land in the valley with a nice mountain view. We would love to find a place with an old run down farm or just an old house place something like that. The land could be also on or around a lake. We are looking for land that is reasonable in price. We want to be 30-45 mins from a big city. The land we are looking for could be anywhere from Chattonngo to the Smokie mountains. Any inquiries please let us know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2007, 01:48 PM

1,253 posts, read 4,873,725 times
Default Birchwood.?

T: I did not think you would have many hits, with your wish list. Seems you are about two years late to the party. However most of the things you seek may be in the town of Birchwood.
. East side of Tenn river / just south of Hiwassee river intersection. S. E. of city of Dayton. They just got a new hospital, to some people that is Big city. If you need closer to Knoxville , Then rt # 411 valley should be yhour target.
. Birchwoodoor Georgetown has that open field , rolling hills good for Horse people 5 acre ranch comon tracts, looks up at East mtn ridge of N.C. West can see Walden ridge / Cumberland plateau. The NEW Rt # 58 enlarged Bridge has just opened , making this area more desirable.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,718 times
Wink 3-5 Acres

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby123 View Post
We are looking for 3 to 5 acres of land in the valley with a nice mountain view. We would love to find a place with an old run down farm or just an old house place something like that. The land could be also on or around a lake. We are looking for land that is reasonable in price. We want to be 30-45 mins from a big city. The land we are looking for could be anywhere from Chattonngo to the Smokie mountains. Any inquiries please let us know.
Feel free to check out our site to help you in your search for land. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you once you get here. I will also be happy to add you to our ChattanoogaHomeFinder program so that you will be alerted via email each time property lists that meets your criteria. Just go to my site and send me the details to your search and I will set you up. Hope this helps! Chattanooga, Signal Mountain and Ooltewah, Tennessee Real Estate Listings & Homes For Sale - The Lawrence Team - NUMBER1EXPERTâ„¢

Old 12-12-2007, 06:46 PM

4 posts, read 7,174 times
Default thank you

thanks for the help i will start looking in these area's that you guys have sent to me. Thank you. I guess i should have put in there that it don't have to be a big city but a nice size town.

Old 12-17-2007, 05:13 AM

31 posts, read 100,583 times
You might also look at the Dunlap or Soddy Daisy areas. Both areas have great views and are not that far from the Chattanooga area. Welcome to the area! :-)

Old 12-17-2007, 05:08 PM

849 posts, read 2,954,155 times
LWC - How did you type"Real Estate Agent" and add a little house under your username?? I thought it took a number of posts or rep points for that. Some money under the table??

Old 12-18-2007, 10:10 AM

23 posts, read 87,850 times
Go into "my settings" then "group memberships" and join the real estate agents group.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:32 PM

246 posts, read 754,684 times
Be careful what you wish for. Most of these fixer uppers will cost you the family jewels.
My place is a money pit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga