Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2007, 08:07 PM

9 posts, read 37,534 times

Advertisements

Can anyone tell me about the new Freedom Commons being built off I-88 and Naperville blvd. How is it being perceived and how is the construction shaping up. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 10:05 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,384,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarafsa View Post
Can anyone tell me about the new Freedom Commons being built off I-88 and Naperville blvd. How is it being perceived and how is the construction shaping up. Thanks
I-88 and Naperville Road is the Central Park corporate area on the NE corner, on the SE corner is another smaller corporate center, on the SW corner is the on-ramp and a hotel, and the NW corner is Tellabs. I dont see where they could put this "Freedom Commons" area. Are you sure you have the right intersection?

Old 08-08-2007, 05:42 PM

9 posts, read 37,534 times
I am sure it's in that area here is a news clip about the project:

The company said it has signed a lease to open a Morton's steakhouse in Freedom Commons, a 25-acre development under construction at the intersection of I-88 and Freedom Boulevard, in Naperville, the fourth largest city in Illinois, located 28 miles west of downtown Chicago.

Freedom Commons will feature several other restaurants, a 45,000 square foot LA Fitness center and 35,000 square feet of retail establishments, including Fidelity Investments. A new I-88 exit will provide direct access to the site.

It should be finished around the end of the year and I know construction has been going on for a little while now

Old 08-07-2008, 07:09 PM

2 posts, read 7,405 times
I am the sales manager for one of the restaurants, Jason's Deli, opening in the Freedom Commons area. Construction seems to be going well and there will be a grand opening celebration for all of the new businesses in the Freedom Commons on August 28th. The celebration is going to be like a "Taste of The Freedom Commons". It seems that most of the businesses in the new complex will be open by late fall.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:14 PM

2 posts, read 7,405 times
[url=http://www.prwebdirect.com/releases/2007/7/prweb543850.htm]PR: Leasing Activity Robust at Freedom Commons Retail and Restaurant Development[/url]

The link above also offers more detail on the site and the construction going on around it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs