Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 09:42 PM

1,437 posts, read 3,072,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
She is a rare one. Most Mexican women are very fat by the time they are her age (42).

As a matter of fact most Mexican women are pretty fat before they are 30.
Man, anybody ever tell you that your very generous with compliments? Most Mexican women are fat by the age of 30? What about 'american' women? Especially the ones from the midwest!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsteelerfan View Post
Man, anybody ever tell you that your very generous with compliments? Most Mexican women are fat by the age of 30? What about 'american' women? Especially the ones from the midwest!
Dude you really do not want me to break out the stats. You will be made to look like fool.

Btw- I have dated Mexican women. There is no bias here on my end. Obviously you have multiple ones.

Be gone TROLL.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 PM

527 posts, read 1,245,000 times
Default no really

Please be my guest break out the "stats." I am sure there aren't any and I wanna go to bed laughing and this wine isn't doing it.

Quote:
Dude you really do not want me to break out the stats. You will be made to look like fool.

Btw- I have dated Mexican women. There is no bias here on my end. Obviously you have multiple ones.

Be gone TROLL.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:

Be gone TROLL.
No not that stats, please anything but the stats! Don't forget to break out the 'stats' on 'american' women and obesity by the age of 30 yrs old (especially the midwest women).

Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
No not that stats, please anything but the stats! Don't forget to break out the 'stats' on 'american' women and obesity by the age of 30 yrs old (especially the midwest women).
You have no credibility here. People will see your moronic comments in the Steak thread...

Why should I have to prove things to A TROLL?

You sure as hell can't produce any evidence that white women in the U.S. have a higher overweight rate than hispanic women in the U.S.

You will not be able to even produce evidence that all hispanic adults in Illinois have a lower overweight rate than all white adults in Illinois.

================================================== ===========================================
Illinois overweight percentage 2007 (2008 stats are not done yet):
White 59.8%
Black 67.1%
Hispanic 69.8%
Asian/Pacific Islander NSD
American Indian/Alaska Native NSD
Other NSD

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comp...p?ind=91&cat=2
================================================== =======================================
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, non-Hispanic black (21 percent) and Mexican-American adolescents (23 percent) ages 12-19 were more likely to be overweight than non-Hispanic white adolescents (14 percent). ("Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity Among Children and Adolescents: United States, 1999-2002"; Oct. 6, 2004.)"

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mexican-American children ages 6-11 were more likely to be overweight (22 percent) than non-Hispanic black children (20 percent) and non-Hispanic white children (14 percent). ("Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity Among Children and Adolescents: United States, 1999-2002"; Oct. 6, 2004.)"

http://www.childrenshospitals.net/AM...ONTENTID=39913

Last edited by Avengerfire; 01-26-2009 at 10:30 PM..

Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
You have no credibility here. People will see your moronic comments in the Steak thread...

You sure as hell can't produce any evidence that white women in the U.S. have a higher obesity rate than hispanic women in the U.S.
Higher obesity rate than 'hispanic' women? You are the one who said that "Most mexican women are fat by the age of 30". So, now what you're saying, is that they both have high obesity rates? Are you tongue tied? Did you mistype?

You were the one with the "stats", remember?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:

You sure as hell can't produce any evidence that white women in the U.S. have a higher overweight rate than hispanic women in the U.S.

You will not be able to even produce evidence that all hispanic adults in Illinois have a lower overweight rate than all white adults in Illinois.

Illinois overweight percentage 2007:
White 59.8%
Black 67.1%
Hispanic 69.8%
Asian/Pacific Islander NSD
American Indian/Alaska Native NSD
Other NSD

Adult Overweight/Obesity Rate by R/E - Kaiser State Health Facts
So what your saying, in a group of ten white women, 6 out of the ten are going to be fat. And if there was a group of hispanic women, 7 out of ten will be fat. Ya, there's a big difference there. How in the world didn't I ever notice that?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Higher obesity rate than 'hispanic' women? You are the one who said that "Most mexican women are fat by the age of 30". So, now what you're saying, is that they both have high obesity rates? Are you tongue tied? Did you mistype?

You were the one with the "stats", remember?
You do not know how to read. What is your IQ again?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
You do not know how to read. What is your IQ again?
No, I didn't see the last part of your post. 6 out of 10 white women are fat, I wouldn't brag about that. By the way, I'm white.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:35 PM

I don't care if you are green. You are a troll. Goodnight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago