Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 07:46 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,514,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
You're just hurt and lame because all you do is tennis... never mentioned anything else that's COOL so you just gotta beat on me to feel better when you can't back up yourself with WHAT YOU DO! ....
Hey, one man's game of tennis is another man's BMXing in a dress

2 dA xTReMe yO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2009, 08:31 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,746,125 times
Ok,... I'm not backing down... but tennis ain't so lame... but that's all you mentioned that you do...

I used to play tennis too at the various parks with my tennis buddy back in college.

Today I helped my mom buy stuff at Gethsemane Garden, Shop Fillipino food at the Phillippine and Vietnamese stores at Uptown, hit Village thrift for a nice skirt and 3 ladies swimsuits, then went to Menard's. After unloading, I read a book at Wicker Park and rode my Hutch Trickstar. Some people admired my bike and I socialized with them... Went home for a quick TV dinner then came back to the park with my 2006 Haro Sport [collector item #60 out of 1000] which blew them away... Yeah, they said I have a nice bike collection... After we hung out at the park they split to eat at a sidewalk diner in Wicker Park. I hit Reckless Records and browsed the clothing shops... Then I met the same people at the sidewalk eatery and they invited me to eat and talk with them. I said I already ate so maybe I'd have their leftover fries... But we had some nice socializing going on... Then we split again and I biked cruised Wicker Park to look around. Then home...

Tommorrow I'm looking forward to the skatepark, Michigan Ave, and maybe Portillo's on Ohio Street. Gotta pickup my [Chicago Bike the Drive] bike registration at Kozy's on Milwaukee and Belmont first! Might hit a 51 miler again on a bmx bike tommorrow!

Now explain to me why [every detail] that I'm a loser...

I made $1256 weekly take home after deductions on 48 hr working on the historic Lunar Lander platform, - if we ever go back to the Moon...

Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 PM

1,817 posts, read 4,927,429 times
Quote:
Ok,... I'm not backing down... but tennis ain't so lame... but that's all you mentioned that you do...

I used to play tennis too at the various parks with my tennis buddy back in college.

Today I helped my mom buy stuff at Gethsemane Garden, Shop Fillipino food at the Phillippine and Vietnamese stores at Uptown, hit Village thrift for a nice skirt and 3 ladies swimsuits, then went to Menard's. After unloading, I read a book at Wicker Park and rode my Hutch Trickstar. Some people admired my bike and I socialized with them... Went home for a quick TV dinner then came back to the park with my 2006 Haro Sport [collector item #60 out of 1000] which blew them away... Yeah, they said I have a nice bike collection... After we hung out at the park they split to eat at a sidewalk diner in Wicker Park. I hit Reckless Records and browsed the clothing shops... Then I met the same people at the sidewalk eatery and they invited me to eat and talk with them. I said I already ate so maybe I'd have their leftover fries... But we had some nice socializing going on... Then we split again and I biked cruised Wicker Park to look around. Then home...

Tommorrow I'm looking forward to the skatepark, Michigan Ave, and maybe Portillo's on Ohio Street. Gotta pickup my [Chicago Bike the Drive] bike registration at Kozy's on Milwaukee and Belmont first! Might hit a 51 miler again on a bmx bike tommorrow!

I made $1256 weekly take home after deductions on 48 hr working on the historic Lunar Lander platform, - if we ever go back to the Moon...
I make my living teaching tennis. It pays my bills and paid for my education. Sorry if thats not enough for you. I know paying bills is a tough concept for you, so I wont go into detail.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:22 PM

1,912 posts, read 5,446,874 times
Quote:
hit Village thrift for a nice skirt and 3 ladies swimsuits, then went to Menard's.
I was with you until this one. Used bathing suits? That's just asking for trouble. I hope you don't buy used jocks too.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:30 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Ugh. I'm outta here.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:00 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,746,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipcromer View Post
I make my living teaching tennis. It pays my bills and paid for my education. Sorry if thats not enough for you. I know paying bills is a tough concept for you, so I wont go into detail.
I guess that's why you got offended when I said just tennis is lame. But if it's your life and everything... that' ain't lame... because bikes are my life and everything too... so I'm a bike guy! If it's your thing and everything - it ain't lame...

The swimsuits aren't used. I look at "the area" to check for stains, - don't get them if there are marks... that's why I got over 60+ swimsuits now... Like maybe 6 nice TYR's for $2 to $3 each when they cost $65+ at Sports Authority! Yum! I'm also amassing a large nice swimsuit collection from these beautiful thrift store finds! And I'm picky with the ones I buy, so I won't throw away "junk" later!

Now you don't wanna see me in a swimsuit! The skirt suits were just good enough!

Yeah, my addiction to crossdressing is a problem too hard to quit for me!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:01 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,430,439 times
I bought a new bikini today and a maxi dress and lots of sunscreen!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:27 PM

2,242 posts, read 6,241,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyssaTx View Post
I bought a new bikini today and a maxi dress and lots of sunscreen!
Pics or it didn't happen.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:54 AM

3,674 posts, read 8,663,931 times
Quote:
Yeah, my addiction to crossdressing is a problem too hard to quit for me!
It isn't an addiction and it isn't a problem. Perhaps you should see a psychologist to discover precisely why you crossdress-- is it a compulsion? Do you want to physically be a woman? What are you trying to gain, or what problems/insecurities/shortcomings do you feel that you resolve by crossdressing?

The problem stems from your mental instabilities. The felony, the strange questions you ask that lead anyone reasonable to question your character (illegal license plates being only the first thing to come to mind), et cetera.

Honey this kind of behavior, it isn't normal. So maybe you should work on that and then confine cross-dressing to areas of your life where it is acceptable: bars, clubs and social scenes OUTSIDE OF WORK that are welcoming to that As a complete *** hag, let me just say that I'm accepting of an extremely wide range of ways of life and alternative lifestyles. So welcome to the club, but please, for your own sake, learn to operate in society at a "normal" level.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:22 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,514,451 times
Quote:
Easy.

You're 40, and you live with your parents and pay no rent.

You think you can actually pass as a woman just because you dress in drag.

You brag about how much your bicycle collection costs with an actual dollar amount estimate on the worth of said collection. No one with any sense/style/taste would repeatedly mention the value of something they own. It's tacky with a capital "T".

You gauge the greatness of a city by it's access to fast food chains.

You blame your unemployment on others, not yourself. Everyone is out to get you because they can't deal with your drag-ALPHAness.

After reading this you'll still mention the price of your bike collection eventually, and in the next breath mention how you copped $5 off of Moms for a meal.

I'm not bashing you because you're unemployed. I've been there. But unemployed dudes who leech off their old folks shouldn't be talking about how awesome their bike collection is, and brag about their gnarly stunts.

That is why you're a Grade-A, First Class loser.

Last edited by ERS-One; 05-17-2009 at 01:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago