Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:59 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,936,722 times

Advertisements

No offense, but shouldn't the OP title "Book Of Enoch Has No UR Teaching" disqualify it from being inspired?

Old 03-26-2018, 06:57 AM

2 posts, read 3,877 times
Excuse me! It was the Nephralim that were expelled from Heaven. The Wat chers are their off spring with men. Additionally the book of Enoch says of Noahs appearance was that way because his father Lemechs seed had the seed of the Watchers. It is apparent that this seed was white, blonde haired and blue eyed with rosey cheeks. READ chapter 106 of the Book of Enoch. Lamech (black) complained that Enoch his son looked nothing like him. Offspring were Black, Red Brown and Lighter Brown, not White even though they all carried Noahs Albino gene. That is why in Africa, India, Aboriginals and Solomon Islands Albino Blacks are born with blonde hair, blue or green eyes and White skin. What where Whites called before Europe designated "White" as a people?

Old 03-26-2018, 07:15 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,243,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boopeedo1 View Post
Excuse me! It was the Nephralim that were expelled from Heaven. The Wat chers are their off spring with men. Additionally the book of Enoch says of Noahs appearance was that way because his father Lemechs seed had the seed of the Watchers. It is apparent that this seed was white, blonde haired and blue eyed with rosey cheeks. READ chapter 106 of the Book of Enoch. Lamech (black) complained that Enoch his son looked nothing like him. Offspring were Black, Red Brown and Lighter Brown, not White even though they all carried Noahs Albino gene. That is why in Africa, India, Aboriginals and Solomon Islands Albino Blacks are born with blonde hair, blue or green eyes and White skin. What where Whites called before Europe designated "White" as a people?
where did all this black and white come from and this expelling from heaven the Nephilim. my, my all this stuff is phony. the book of Enoch is phony.

PCY

Old 03-26-2018, 07:25 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,243,402 times
here are a couple of interesting videos you might find helpful

the case against the book of Enoch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXeDYIYf8Q

Angels Did Not Have Sex (who are the sons of God) Pt 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_OFMpiE3w
This is a 3 part series.

Note: I don’t agree with everything presented in the video but it does a good job of eliminating the notion that fallen angels had sex with women.

PCY

Old 03-26-2018, 08:50 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
All doctrines of the OT and NT are founded in Enoch, first and foremost.
Enoch teaches us that Satan and the satans are not fallen angels, and were made for what they do: tempt, test, try, and
accuse angels and men, in heaven.

The fallen Watchers who fell, became subject to the satans, who have one chief Satan over them. The Satans are the rulers of darkness in the heavenly places. When they are cast out of heaven, and down to earth, then down to Sheol, then into the Lake of Fire, the heavens and the earth will be "re-conciled" with the Father's Glory, which will be "All in All". -
That Satan is fallen is one of the most ignorant teachings of all who claim Scripture teaches that lie.
That Satan will be "saved" is the another one of the most ignorant teachings of all who claim that Scripture teaches that lie.

Blasphemy is done in ignorance, of those who do not know, but those who claim they have read such things in the Word as the salvation of the prince of darkness, have no excuse of ignorance on that subject, as there is no Scripture that teaches that Satan and his host were ever holy angels, nor do they desire to be holy angels. Their dominion is darkness, and to darkness they shall go -with all their prey, as eternal "food", for them to feast upon and torment forever.

The Satans are spirits in heaven, who were made to oppose men and angels. They cannot oppose God, for they were made to do what they do; but they tempt men and angels to oppose God. When they succeed, they get the fallen ones who are "cast aways" separated ones from the Light and the Glory, to be their eternal prey in the Lake of Fire.

1 Enoch

40 And after that I saw thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, I saws multitude beyond number and reckoning, who stood before the Lord of Spirits.
2And on the four sides of the Lord of Spirits I saw four presences, different from those that sleep not, and I learnt their names: for the angel that went with me made known to me their names, and showed me all the hidden things.
3And I heard the voices of those four presences as they uttered praises before the Lord of glory.
The first voice blesses the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.
And the second voice I heard blessing the Elect One and the elect ones who hang upon the Lord of Spirits.
And the third voice I heard pray and intercede for those who dwell on the earth and supplicate in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
And I heard the fourth voice fending off the satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth.
8After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: "Who are these four presences which I have seen and whose words I have heard and written down?"
9And he said to me: "This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel."
10And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.

41 And after that I saw all the secrets of the heavens, and how the kingdom is divided, and how the actions of men are weighed in the balance. 2And there I saw the mansions of the elect and the mansions of the holy, and mine eyes saw there all the sinners being driven from thence which deny the name of the Lord of Spirits, and being dragged off: and they could not abide because of the punishment which proceeds from the Lord of Spirits.

BTW: The four "voices/presences" seen by Enoch are the four beasts, living creatures, seen by John in Revelation. They have the same names as four of the Chief of the Chief angels [Watchers], but they are not the same creatures. They are most powerful, and are the "eyes of the LORD", being Ophannim, who have "eyes all round".

When the satans get cast out, and the heavens are regenerated and the satans and their lawful prey are in the Lake of Fire forever, then the heavens will be "clean", and God will be all in all. His Glory will fill every atom of the universe, except that which is "out", in the outer darkness, which is the blackness of darkness, and the Lake of Fire.

I am sorry But I think I agree with Enoch is more correct than our current ideas of Satan..

so I agree with Enoch more than what you presented..
the word says Eph 3:10

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Col 2:15

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Tit 3:1

Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

Enoch is presenting Satan as 'satans'. as if he/ they was/are/will be a power or principality ( thus your chosen authority which someone might live their life out with ) .. which is exactly what God says our battle is against such spiritual authorities in our life . all authorities other than him. ..
I do believe there is a prince over the powers we call the satan/s... all the 1/3 of heaven who fell from heaven . and I don't know exactly if his name is sSatan(s) or if it is the legal body of and name the structure of powers and authorities.

thus like the prince of a city could be called by that cities name..
thus prince of OH Jerusalem ( he is of course talking to the princes and powers of the humans and the spiritual dark authorities over that city ) , OH Ninivah , oh Tyre and be talking about the rulers of that city that is going to be judged .. not just the walls and ground and dirt of it.

this is about the concept of powers. promises and legal body of authority around a given place name or set of rights.
, Judah, Ephriam, Daughter of Sodom , daughter of Jerusalem etc etc... he is speaking to the legal group of authorities and rights, promises, obligations, the whole legal structures and spiritual structures around a place or power. that is the powers that will be judged at the great white throne... when he judges the Nations..

Mat 12:42

The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
Luk 11:31

The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

what we can't prove now is if there are princes( spiritual and physical world) of these places who are truly responsible here and now today .. because we now vote in some idiots.. .. and th4e true princeses have not been doing their jobs to protect what they were given to fight for . not a physical war .. but the spiritual one that goes on and is happening over what was theirs to protect and to guard .

in the same way Joseph( of Mary and Joseph ) was probably the king of the clan of Judah and as such had right to save it or destroy it, even right then by one choice. He chose to save mary, He chose LIFE thus he chose to save Judah.

we get hints of it .. spiritually of the male clan of Judah .. Joseph was the authority of his clan and did righteously, but there was others who had the physical authority of that city and land of Judah, who did not seek The Lord or Inquire of him and chose instead DEATH...... thus did not to save Judah(land/city) first in the coming age. so they will not be saved first.
now how did the other authorities around the world vote for their communities salvation? .. well I think it that depends on how many repented when they found the Lord and his word. and how repentant they/ and the princes were all along in any area . thus who was ruling in that place? men and hell /or the Lord and Heaven?
or a better question is who more comfortable in that place .. heaven or hell?

thus I believe mostly that the sSatan.. is the power structures.. with a prince over it and I have no idea if his name is Satan or if that is his authority structure/ a legal entity / like a city / like the kingdom of God is a power and legal entity. it has a prince too.

so I agree with Enoch.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-26-2018 at 09:00 AM..

Old 03-26-2018, 11:34 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
here are a couple of interesting videos you might find helpful

the case against the book of Enoch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXeDYIYf8Q

Angels Did Not Have Sex (who are the sons of God) Pt 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_OFMpiE3w
This is a 3 part series.

Note: I don’t agree with everything presented in the video but it does a good job of eliminating the notion that fallen angels had sex with women.

PCY
you are right, angels cannot have sex and reproduce with humans, but fallen angels can possess human men, and those men can certainly have sex and produce offspring with human females...How the offspring became literal giants though, is beyond our comprehension.

It would be similar to asking where the physical matter came from, when other angels took on human form, the 'details' of these kinds of things are beyond our level of understanding, they cannot be scientifically explained.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:46 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
you are right, angels cannot have sex and reproduce with humans, but fallen angels can possess human men, and those men can certainly have sex and produce offspring with human females...How the offspring became literal giants though, is beyond our comprehension.

It would be similar to asking where the physical matter came from, when other angels took on human form, the 'details' of these kinds of things are beyond our level of understanding, they cannot be scientifically explained.
Where in the Tanakh does it state fallen angels?...

Old 03-29-2018, 08:45 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,009,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It doesn't. But people love a good story, so it got invented.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
the subject is not the Tanakh or Jews or their interpetations .... the subject is the Book of Enoch! and Enoch said it happened.. I believe HIM. I believe Noah and Lemech and Enoch. that is who's books and records these are.. ps Guess what they were gentiles by the way.. :P
but I'll claim them all.
I love Enoch .. he is speaking my language !! :P whacky But I totally get it..... finally, someone who's mind thinks like mine, in pictures!
I must have inherited it somehow. the Word says the Sons of God.. it doesn't say fallen angels.. the sons of God is what ADAM and Jesus is called.. it must be something different than fallen angels folks!!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-29-2018 at 10:29 AM..

Old 03-29-2018, 10:36 AM

the Word and Enoch says says they were "the Sons of God" .. it doesn't say fallen angels..

Gen 6:2

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Gen 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.( and one satans is one of them)
Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job 38:7

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Jhn 1:12

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rom 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:19

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Phl 2:15

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1Jo 3:1

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1Jo 3:2

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Luk 3:38

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

the sons of God is what ADAM and Jesus is called. are you all saying they are fallen angels? no they were men !!! Perfect men with the spirit of God glory in them.
google
Quote:
Hebrew Meaning: The name Gabriel is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Gabriel is: Man of God. God's able-bodied one. Famous bearer: The archangel Gabriel, who appears several times in the Bible.
they are MEN..perfected
NOW Ladies think about this!! what if .. these pretty boy's sin was mating with genticly fallen/ glor-less women and what if it was not a sin to mate, or maybe their second biggest
sins were they were to wait until they become "revealed" to the world? ...... meaning yes they could mate because they are all men....

and what if these pretty boys will someday get some awesome perfect ladies.. .. Now all ladies can cheer for the "revealing of the sons God" too and then pray you can be one of those perfected Daughters of God who get chosen by one of those perfect Sons of God right !! or something like that .. maybe there is a Super dooper reward waiting for all our double troubles? when we overcome and become perfect as the Father's Daughters..

It must be something different than fallen angels though folks..!!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-29-2018 at 10:57 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.