Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 05:44 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,940,468 times

Advertisements

- Why Should Christians Care Which Anti-Christ Group Owns Jerusalem?

It's Like Taking Sides On The Titanic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2019, 03:39 PM

9,698 posts, read 10,052,034 times
Should be on God`s side , for example in Revelation 16;14-16 ......``Which go forth on to the Kings of the earth, and of the whole earth , to gather them to the battle of the Great day of God Almighty ......A place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon ``.................... So then when this day comes it is best to be on the side of God when the leaders of the earth plan to make war against God , So Jerusalem and the valley of Armageddon would be close to the same area

Old 11-07-2019, 04:49 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,741,085 times
13Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in His hand. Joshua approached Him and asked, “Are You for us or for our enemies?” 14“Neither,” He replied. “I have now come as commander of the LORD’s army.” Then Joshua fell facedown in reverence and asked Him, “What does my Lord have to say to His servant?” 15The commander of the LORD’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.…

where else does he say that about any other lands? but lands all around there , only Israel and Sinai

I refused the last few years to take a side on any subject really.. haven't voted or anything in about ten years.. since around the Harbinger 9/11.. .. so no side, just the Lords side ..
but his side is hard to fin, as is his amry....;P

We are to bless Abraham , everywhere Abraham is. around the world........and but I don't have to be partakers in their or anyone curse nd sins either... and the same with all and sin and sinners.. I am not required to partake in their sins= curses vows and rebellion .. nor do I have to bless the anyone's sins either..
when they build the temple, I will have to stop praying for their blessings , well who ever contributed to it I will stop praying for the blessing and pray instead for their eyes to open before it is too late...
....... to only bless all of Israel/Abraham.. for protection / the land and it's clans of people world wide........ like the sands of the sea..
I then will only pray for the blessing and protection of His/ the Son's churches ... his children there and everywhere ..
so I only stand on the side of God and his word as closely as I can..
without blessings sin and death (abominations to life)..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-07-2019 at 05:08 PM..

Old 11-07-2019, 05:20 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,227,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- Why Should Christians Care Which Anti-Christ Group Owns Jerusalem?.
How about identifying these alleged "anti-Christ" groups supposedly "owning" Jerusalem (whatever that means). That's the starting point here.

I have no clue what you're referring to...

Old 11-07-2019, 06:25 PM

1,764 posts, read 765,977 times
Quote:

You realize Jesus was a Jew. Was he anti-Christ too?

As a Quaker that doesn't mean I am Anti-Jewish or even anti-Presbyterian for that matter.

Live and let live.

To your main point, I do believe that US foreign policy has us too involved in foreign/military disputes and would like to see us intervene less often than we do.

Old 11-09-2019, 06:07 PM

23,246 posts, read 10,531,252 times
Quote:

I care, and would be happy giving my life in defense of who owns Jerusalem if I lived there.

Old 11-09-2019, 08:40 PM

998 posts, read 438,509 times
Let your "Yes" be "Yes" and your "No" be "No". The true God does not like faith that is "lukewarm" (Revelation 3:16).

Old 11-09-2019, 11:38 PM

998 posts, read 438,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I care, and would be happy giving my life in defense of who owns Jerusalem if I lived there.
Why give an alibi that don't live there?

Old 11-09-2019, 11:58 PM

23,246 posts, read 10,531,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Why give an alibi that don't live there?
I can't express how serious I am when I say,'' I had a dream about you.''

Old 11-10-2019, 07:32 AM

952 posts, read 325,471 times
Just the mere fact that God Prophesied thousands of years ago that Jerusalem would be an unsolvable stumbling block for the whole world today as it is creates a great deal of interest for me in simply observing .
Amazing to be alive at such a time .
God is in control and He owns it ultimately . I trust Him with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity