Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,755,086 times

Advertisements

I once had a dream and, in this dream I saw a valley of churches, thousand of churches, they were all types of churches some small and some tall, and there was something unique about them.
They were old fashio
There I notice something was coming out of them, musical notes were coming out of these churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, and a net was catching them. They were so many beautiful in colors like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley ofchurches, there was a very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.
As I got closer I noticed, I saw many types of statues with silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple and scarlet a man with long hair It was very Gothic and satanic; and then I saw an altar with the initials B. G. and the word Sardis? This church was the prettiest church of all.
But was one thing missing, that there was no sound, no musical notes I thought because there no people, but there were people just like the other churches why? I did not understand.
As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but smoothing to my ears and suddenly a ladder Coming down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.
A latter of gold it was such a beautiful latter with candles on each side of it and the people walk up, laughing and singing songs and hymns a new songs.
It overwhelmed me with love, but the big church the very huge church had no latter on it why? Its people had no vision.
It did not come to this church why?
So they, the people of this church they created and built their own ladder to reach the heavens, they work so hard.
They fashioned with their own gold and silver and diamonds and put their own candles they spare no expense were so proud and a new song as well.
Then the people they took their awesome latter and put it against the wall of their church to climb up, so many people hundreds and thousand claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, pushing one another.
One on top of each other, people rushing desperate, children! lets behind why?
And as they got almost to the top of their ladder it collapsed on them and a strange sound came out of them as they fail to the ground why? And then I saw what happened to these people, lightening and hailstorm came from the heavens; and the earth open up and swallows the church and its people.
And all the old fashion churches were left untouched.
Then I look in the havens I saw a new humanity a new Churches.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 08-22-2010 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity