Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 10:10 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,217,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessingsflow View Post
so blinded with arrogance. the Western World rapes the rest of the world for its resources .. oil minerals etc
maybe the Us should to maintain its lifestyle with it own resources and see what happens.
You give charity.. what a scheme.. for regocnition

you hide behind your holiness and look down on the rest of the world.. Do u think your money can pay back for all the pain and suffering? i doubt. maybe if it were your family then u will see it from another angle.

you Protect who? you invade countries for your own Profit. who is being helped yet another Scam. why do u listen to the lies?

I am highlighting a serious issue.. to get you to do more was never my intention.. you as GOD's people should know right from wrong within your own hearts and not need any convincing of what to do.
You are such a stereotype, what a crack up.

I would love nothing more than to pull every troop from every nation and see what happens. I can't wait until we are energy self sufficient, I would love to keep our charitable dollars at home.

Ya it is hard for my family to pay you back especially the ones killed in wars protecting other nations.

There are TONS of things that the US does that I don’t like but I really get tired of people who blindly follow the lie that we are all bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 11:08 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
All of you people who have a problem with this country, if you don't live here, then stay away. If you live here, then leave and take your commie beliefs with you.

This redistribution of wealth nonsense simply aims to reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator. To blazes with that.
Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and for all.

Nikita Khrushechev (1894–1971), Soviet premier (Feb. 25, 1956), in the secret session of the 20th Congress of the Communist Party;
used the occasion to identify Stalin as the chief exponent of the cult of the individual by "the glorification of his own person."

Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 AM

5 posts, read 4,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
You are such a stereotype, what a crack up.

I would love nothing more than to pull every troop from every nation and see what happens. I can't wait until we are energy self sufficient, I would love to keep our charitable dollars at home.

Ya it is hard for my family to pay you back especially the ones killed in wars protecting other nations.

There are TONS of things that the US does that I don’t like but I really get tired of people who blindly follow the lie that we are all bad.
the system does not care about u or me.. it is built on hpocracy,
we are slaves to it, and we kill eachother because of it.. no loss of life is excusable... there are enuff resources in the World for everyone to have a fair life.. why do we allow the higher HEADS to contol us and take our freedom? IT is an evil system that we are living,.. why do we put our trust in it? DEception.
GOd is our BOSS not them.. why do we follow them so blindly..
WHAT Is the WAR for ? WHo benefits? THEM. not us.. millions die for what???? millions of innocent die? who cares?
the system cannot function without us... if we see the truth behind it,..it falls.. they need to keep us disrtacted and in a bubble,.. wise up WAKE up.

we must all remember ( myself included) that what go round come around and what goes up must come down.. no matter what relgion/class/society we cannot escape the law of life.

Continue living ..

Old 10-02-2010, 11:17 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,217,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessingsflow View Post
the system does not care about u or me.. it is built on hpocracy,
we are slaves to it, and we kill eachother because of it.. no loss of life is excusable... there are enuff resources in the World for everyone to have a fair life.. why do we allow the higher HEADS to contol us and take our freedom? IT is an evil system that we are living,.. why do we put our trust in it? DEception.
GOd is our BOSS not them.. why do we follow them so blindly..
WHAT Is the WAR for ? WHo benefits? THEM. not us.. millions die for what???? millions of innocent die? who cares?
the system cannot function without us... if we see the truth behind it,..it falls.. they need to keep us disrtacted and in a bubble,.. wise up WAKE up.

we must all remember ( myself included) that what go round come around and what goes up must come down.. no matter what relgion/class/society we cannot escape the law of life.

Continue living ..
I am all about individual freedoms, live and let live. I am very much against current crony capitalist system we have, it is only for the elite.

The problem is most people who speak out against it only want to instill their elite, thinking somehow another team of power mongers is the answer.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:10 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,912 times
Quote:
All of you people who have a problem with this country, if you don't live here, then stay away. If you live here, then leave and take your commie beliefs with you.

There have always been the poor, the hungry, and there has always been suffering in the world long before the United States existed. Blame the governments of the countries in which the poor live. Don't blame the United States. And don't blame Christians. As I said, this is the devils world. And until Christ returns, it will remain so, with all of its suffering. People are free to help the poor as they wish and are able. And many people do, believers and non believers alike.

This redistribution of wealth nonsense simply aims to reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator. To blazes with that.

G-d bless you too......

I cannot believe what is coming out of your mouth....

I wonder what Jesus would say to you if you said this to him???

Did he tell all those to go away because he did not have enough food? No

Did he make more wine for the wedding guests? Yes

Did he say to love your neighbor as yourself? Yes

Did he say do unto others as you do unto yourself? yes

I think Jesus would care about all those who need help and he would expect those around him to do the same.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:41 PM

33,257 posts, read 26,470,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
G-d bless you too......

I cannot believe what is coming out of your mouth....

I wonder what Jesus would say to you if you said this to him???

Did he tell all those to go away because he did not have enough food? No

Did he make more wine for the wedding guests? Yes

Did he say to love your neighbor as yourself? Yes

Did he say do unto others as you do unto yourself? yes

I think Jesus would care about all those who need help and he would expect those around him to do the same.
As I said, people, believer and unbeliever alike are free to help the poor as they wish and are able to. And many do. But you can't help the poor by becoming poor yourself. Redistribution of wealth results in exactly that.

The original poster is blaming the United States for the poverty in the world. And that is utterly false. Each nation ultimately stands or falls on its own based invisibly on the attitudes of its own people toward God. Nations and individuals are blessed by God based on their relationship with God.

As another poster has pointed out, this country has had, at least in the past, a foreign policy which has aided other countries. But the United States cannot bring prosperity to the world. As it is, the United States is on its own way out because of negitive volition toward God's word on the part of those who are believers.

If enough believers would advance to spiritual maturity by learning and applying Bible doctrine , God would prosper this nation on the basis of blessing by association, and more people would be able to contribute to charities which would benefit the needy both here and abroad.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:29 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,371,620 times
Quote:
As I said, people, believer and unbeliever alike are free to help the poor as they wish and are able to. And many do. But you can't help the poor by becoming poor yourself. Redistribution of wealth results in exactly that.

The original poster is blaming the United States for the poverty in the world. And that is utterly false. Each nation ultimately stands or falls on its own based invisibly on the attitudes of its own people toward God. Nations and individuals are blessed by God based on their relationship with God.

As another poster has pointed out, this country has had, at least in the past, a foreign policy which has aided other countries. But the United States cannot bring prosperity to the world. As it is, the United States is on its own way out because of negitive volition toward God's word on the part of those who are believers.

If enough believers would advance to spiritual maturity by learning and applying Bible doctrine , God would prosper this nation on the basis of blessing by association, and more people would be able to contribute to charities which would benefit the needy both here and abroad.
Um, it's really quite simple Mike. (You don't even need a Bible or be a Christian to understand it!!) The US consumes one fourth of all world resources.
"You can't help the poor by becoming poor." WHAT??
If a country has 10 people, and 10 dollars; 1 person has eight dollars and the other nine people have to get a few cents of the 2 remaining dollars...
JUST DO THE MATH. You don't even need to be an economist!

The deception is in your religion, which keeps you hoping for a house on a cloud, while others pick your pockets.

But like I said in my first post: Christians are deceived and hoodwinked into hoping for a Jesus to come and take them to fly away to paradise. The perfect deception!

Peace,
brian

Old 10-06-2010, 06:08 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
I do not judge America so harshly. America has become great because of its freedoms, giving individuals the right to invent and made great strides in a very few years to accomplish wonderful advances to aid the world . America has reached out to other countries. It is not overlooked nor should it be.

We ourselves in our national infancy have worked for very little and many Americans sacrificed working in sweat shops and have come to know a better life in time. We have helped many and yet many want to destroy us.

Without America , the world would not know advancement. We have been the ones leading the world into a better life. Developement of other nations is taking place through the work of Americans and Christians. Do not overlook the men and women who have contributed to helping the poor nations of the world.

We do have a long way to go. We on an individual basis will be judged as to what we have done here. A cup of water given is also counted.

Judging America who has done so much for others will always be. A great nation who has learned that freedom gives growth to its people. What they do on an individual basis is to be judged by God. But much good fruit has come from America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity