Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,442,973 times

Advertisements

“But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them…” Luke 5:35.

A message passed on:

Lord God Almighty, Your Bride has been patiently, sometimes impatiently, awaiting Your soon return. I and many of my brethren are so very tired of man’s attempts at governing this world; please Father send the Bridegroom to take over where man has so dismally failed. Surely the time has come for man to receive his final instructions as to who You are. This world has embraced every form of evil, no doubt in similar fashion to those who occupied space on earth during the antediluvian era.

Full message here: Ron Graham

And man is failing.... So I ask you today, who's ready to pray? Who's tired? Are you weary? Who has had enough and is fed up of this Babylonian system? Who's ready to give Him a try? You know He's still there right? But I ask you, how long is long enough? That He should hold back judgment?

People, my friends...it's past midnight. Yet, you're still here!! You still have time........You know He only wants what best for you right? Even when we don't know what's best for us, He does......won't you come? Please? Come, there's room!!

With love,
Your sister in Christ Denise, (Betsey Lane)

Old 10-07-2010, 09:52 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,626,646 times
Hi Betsey, good to see you are still around and still doing what you feel you have been called to do. Although my beliefs are different now, I still feel we are indeed living in the last days. I AM weary, ready to see my Savior face to face, so let's pray and hold on to the hope that He is coming soon.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Hi Betsey, good to see you are still around and still doing what you feel you have been called to do. Although my beliefs are different now, I still feel we are indeed living in the last days. I AM weary, ready to see my Savior face to face, so let's pray and hold on to the hope that He is coming soon.
Girrll, you know I love you because you're you, right? And, that you are a child of the King, right? I know you're weary, I am too Illene, but there's soo much to do while we're waiting huh? Yes, my friend in Christ, hold on just a little while longer, you hear me? He IS COMING SOON!!

With love alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, Betsey

Did I say always?

Old 10-07-2010, 12:43 PM

223 posts, read 268,969 times
Talk about false hope. Lol. He isn't coming soon, and the world now, despite what you may think is not 'wickeder' than the antediluvian times. Have you studied any medieval history? The atrocities man comitted against man there were just ludicrous.

I think we've got a significant amount more wickedness to come yet. I suggest that rather than just imagining you're holding on at the end of a race, accept the very real possibility that you're going to be here for the duration of your life and that you should make the very best of the world that you can.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank316 View Post
Talk about false hope. Lol. He isn't coming soon, and the world now, despite what you may think is not 'wickeder' than the antediluvian times. Have you studied any medieval history? The atrocities man committed against man there were just ludicrous.

I think we've got a significant amount more wickedness to come yet. I suggest that rather than just imagining you're holding on at the end of a race, accept the very real possibility that you're going to be here for the duration of your life and that you should make the very best of the world that you can.
"I think we've got a significant amount more wickedness to come yet"......

That I can believe.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
(Matthew 24: 22-23)

Medieval times you say? I can assure sir, you ain't seen nothing yet! as you've stated, there's so much more to come......and the only safety you'll find my friend, is to abide under the wings of the Almighty, amen?

So today I ask you....."Sir, do you know Him"? "Would you like to"?

Old 10-07-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
"I think we've got a significant amount more wickedness to come yet"......

That I can believe.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24: 22-23)

Medieval times you say? I can assure sir, you ain't seen nothing yet! as you've stated, there's so much more to come......and the only safety you'll find my friend, is to abide under the wings of the Almighty, amen?

So today I ask you....."Sir, do you know Him"? "Would you like to"?

So clearly, it's not just a little while longer that people have to hold on is it? And so it is false hope to say as much. We seem to be loudly agreeing on that point.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
So clearly, it's not just a little while longer that people have to hold on is it? And so it is false hope to say as much. We seem to be loudly agreeing on that point.
No, it's a matter of WHOM you've place you're hope in, not what, WHOM!! Don't misconstrue what I simply and plainly said, eh?

Old 10-07-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Yes, my friend in Christ, hold on just a little while longer, you hear me? He IS COMING SOON!!
Then clearly I misunderstood this sentance, seeming to indicate the imminance of Christ's return.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:27 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,920 times
Quote:
Talk about false hope. Lol. He isn't coming soon, and the world now, despite what you may think is not 'wickeder' than the antediluvian times. Have you studied any medieval history? The atrocities man comitted against man there were just ludicrous.

LOL spanky.

Talk about being rain on someone's parade.

(actually I agree with you 100% but I wish it wasn't so. I grow weary of this rat race as well)

Old 10-07-2010, 08:45 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,217,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Girrll, you know I love you because you're you, right? And, that you are a child of the King, right? I know you're weary, I am too Illene, but there's soo much to do while we're waiting huh? Yes, my friend in Christ, hold on just a little while longer, you hear me? He IS COMING SOON!!

With love alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, Betsey

Did I say always?
Have you ever read about what happens to the faith of people who have been calling for the rapture over the last 150 years or so?

Having faith in an event that never happens could be a big negative, having faith in the savings grace of Jesus is much more lasting and beneficial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity