Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2010, 02:53 AM

2,212 posts, read 548,738 times

Advertisements

Psalm 42:1 - As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God.

I only qualify for what I pursue.

Jeremiah 29:13 - And you shall seek Me, and find Me when you shall search for Me with all your heart.

Albert Finch
Moderator cut: delete

Last edited by Miss Blue; 11-30-2010 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: signature lines not allowed. You may put your web pages on your profile page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2010, 05:53 AM

9,695 posts, read 10,036,927 times
Here some biblical wisdom for the Christmas season, In Matthew 2: 1.... Now when Jesus was born in Bethleham of Jedaea....there came wise men from the east .. verse 9.. the star which they saw in the east went before them till it came and stood over where the young child was..... when they saw the star they rejoiced with exceeding great joy..... they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him and when they had opened their treasures they presented unto him gift, gold and frankincence and myrrh.....and being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Harold they departed into their own country another way.....``...... So Why were these people wise? ..... They were wise because they took the lead from the Lord God and went to his son being born into the earth, they recognised the star of Bethlehem was of the Eternal flame of the Lord God and not a star in the universe because would they worship a star in the sky? ..They came to the son of God binging gifts as a worship of charity of their love for God..... They listened to God a left the area after and did not reason out the lead for Heaven......... This is some of the Biblical wisdom of wise men that will be received and blessed of The Lord God......

Old 11-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Hebrews 3:1 - Therefore, holy brethren, who share in a heavenly call, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession.

Our confession -the words we constantly speak day after day - determine all that we will ever receive from God; whether it's salvation, physical healing, peace, or financial prosperity.

Albert Finch

Last edited by Miss Blue; 11-30-2010 at 10:33 AM..

Old 11-30-2010, 05:56 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,891,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Finch View Post

Psalm 42:1 - As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God.

That's one of my most favorite verses in the entire Bible...I LOVE it!

Old 12-02-2010, 02:13 PM

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Prayer is meant to be answered - or God would not ask us to pray. Jesus didn't pray without expecting to be heard.

Albert Finch

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-02-2010 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: links of solicitation to ones own website are not allowed..Once again you may link it on your profile page

Old 12-06-2010, 04:47 PM

9,695 posts, read 10,036,927 times
in Proverbs 1:7.... The fear of Lord is the beginning of knowledge....... Proverbs 9:7..... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.......What is the fear of the Lord? .....It`s the rejection of evil and all evil spirits for the Lord is not evil and when believers give their lives to the Lord they come into the house of the Lord.....Biblical wisdom is obedience into the rules of my father the Lord house....... when you were young growing up in your fathers house did he give you rules to obey.? ... The same with the Lord God only diffrent rules....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity