Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 09:41 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,277 times

Advertisements

Alright, you want to play? I'm sick and tired of all the foolish debates over whether there is going to be a final judgement on those who refuse to repent, sending them to a place of eternal punishment.

UR's, find your best player and put a quarter in the machine. Get all you scriptures together, run over them together with whomever it is that is your representative and show everyone here why it is that you believe everyone is going to be saved. In return I'll post all the scriptures that I think prove the opposite and then those who aren't sure can judge for themselves on what is truth. After all, your pretty firm in your belief so it's not about trying to convince you. You've already made your choice.

If you can do that then that would show to everyone that your not afraid of the Word of God and in fact you believe God is behind you all the way. If you come on this thread and start bickering and debating then that means your just trying to weasel around twisting scripture in an attempt to bring confusion and therefore distorting the truth.

So what's it going to be. Do you want to play?

I'll even bless you in the name of Yahushua...

...and please, noone comment whatsoever unless your bringing the Word of God with you and it's a final presentation. If you believe the Word of God like I do, then pm me if you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 10:16 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,386,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Alright, you want to play? I'm sick and tired of all the foolish debates over whether there is going to be a final judgement on those who refuse to repent, sending them to a place of eternal punishment.

UR's, find your best player and put a quarter in the machine. Get all you scriptures together, run over them together with whomever it is that is your representative and show everyone here why it is that you believe everyone is going to be saved. In return I'll post all the scriptures that I think prove the opposite and then those who aren't sure can judge for themselves on what is truth. After all, your pretty firm in your belief so it's not about trying to convince you. You've already made your choice.

If you can do that then that would show to everyone that your not afraid of the Word of God and in fact you believe God is behind you all the way. If you come on this thread and start bickering and debating then that means your just trying to weasel around twisting scripture in an attempt to bring confusion and therefore distorting the truth.

...and please, noone comment whatsoever unless your bringing the Word of God with you and it's a final presentation. If you believe the Word of God like I do, then pm me if you want.

Sad to say I have been down this road many times, and when one wants to play with the word of God one will never admit they are in error. So if you want to play find someone else. I have better things to do.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:25 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,696,783 times
Quote:
I'm sick and tired of all the foolish debates over whether there is going to be a final judgement on those who refuse to repent, sending them to a place of eternal punishment.
The easy thing would be for you not to participate in those threads then (ET/UR debate ones)

Old 09-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Ok fine then, since I see the direction this thread is sure to go in then I'll... pray... recieve the Word of God and lay it out for you, and then post a thread titled "The Conclusion" which will have all of the Word of God concerning the final judgment posted on the OP - The Conclusion. Then, if by that time you feel like like your ready to present you case then so be it.

If your someone who's not sure about this, here's a thought for you to consider, "why would people be trying to convince others that "everyone" will eventually be saved, if in fact God says the opposite"? That's a deep thought.

The Conclusion, coming soon

Old 09-03-2011, 10:51 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:

Is it high noon already? They are calling us out ... I wish it where so easy.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:44 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Ok fine then, since I see the direction this thread is sure to go in then I'll... pray... recieve the Word of God and lay it out for you, and then post a thread titled "The Conclusion" which will have all of the Word of God concerning the final judgment posted on the OP - The Conclusion. Then, if by that time you feel like like your ready to present you case then so be it.

If your someone who's not sure about this, here's a thought for you to consider, "why would people be trying to convince others that "everyone" will eventually be saved, if in fact God says the opposite"? That's a deep thought.

The Conclusion, coming soon
The first to state his case seems right in his own eyes, until another comes along to cross-examine him.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:29 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times
Quote:

You cannot prove the bible with the bible. It will end up becoming a circular argument where no one wins. There are plenty of resources outside of the bible to look for answers.

God loves each one of us no matter what our circumstances are. We continue to seperate ourselves from that source when we make the claim that one is better or one is saved over another. We are all Gods children. We will all come to know peace and eternal happiness one way or another.

Eventually, hell (darkness) will end. No one will spend eternity there unless you believe an absolute Divine Love being could ever do that to you. You may do it to yourself but God would never in all eternity do that to any of His children. He is Love and Love cannot harm Love. Once we all realize that Truth, then our own darkness will end. There is no such thing as eternal punishment from God. It hurts you who believe in it. Love does not punish, it can only Love without condition. When you say God punishes those who don't repent, you are putting conditions on God and His love.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:47 PM

"Did God say you must repent or you will perish? Noooo, you don't really have to repent before you leave this earth. God knows how much He loves you and everyone will be saved eventually. You will not surely die."

Who does that sound like?

How would you like to be a part of that?

I refuse to be responsible for lying to people. I make a choice to tell everyone what the Messiah told us. I'll be posting that thread today, God willing.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:49 PM

Here's a good start though...

//www.city-data.com/forum/chris...a-messiah.html

Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
"Did God say you must repent or you will perish? Noooo, you don't really have to repent before you leave this earth. God knows how much He loves you and everyone will be saved eventually. You will not surely die."

Who does that sound like?

How would you like to be a part of that?

I refuse to be responsible for lying to people. I make a choice to tell everyone what the Messiah told us. I'll be posting that thread today, God willing.
Except that you are lying to people and you just don't realize it. Everyone surely dies, but dying and being tortured for ever are not the same thing. Its funny that you all use this mantra, and it only provides us an reminder of how hypocritical and contradicting your whole false religion is.

The judgment of God is for the purpose of correction and teaching righteousness, not for causing pointless suffering in order to quench a bloodthirsty desire for revenge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity