Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2011, 03:28 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,380,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There is no such things a s good 'bash a Christian party' without pcamps. Where are the rest? We only got three bashers here. Surely the rest will show up soon.

PS Don't tell me what I believe when you have spent two whole days proving you don't have a clue.
Finn,
you've repeated here often that pcamps doesn't know what you believe. So why don't you tell him plainly? Why are you hiding? Honesty and sincerity are Christian values.

Blessings,
brian

Old 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,366,031 times
Quote:
There is no such things a s good 'bash a Christian party' without pcamps. Where are the rest? We only got three bashers here. Surely the rest will show up soon.

PS Don't tell me what I believe when you have spent two whole days proving you don't have a clue.
Do you believe God is holding the sin of the unbeliever against them ?, Yes or No, your fellow Fundy as just said that he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
God will and does hold everyones sins against them, the believers have Jesus as their mediator and the nonbelievers have nothing. I do not wish 1 second of torment on anyone but justice requires payment, either Jesus or the sinner will be the payment. What we may think are petty little sins God sees as a cancer. He offers the cure for this cancer, will you accept or reject His cure? Simple yet many make it complicated while claiming to simplify it.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Finn,
you've repeated here often that pcamps doesn't know what you believe. So why don't you tell him plainly? Why are you hiding? Honesty and sincerity are Christian values.

Blessings,
brian
Brian he believes God is holding sin against the world,he hates me for pointing this out and then turns it on me, to say I am bashing him.

The truth is the fundamentalist as always hated forgiveness shown freely,there are many examples of Jesus freely forgiving in the gospels,and without fail the fundamentalist got spun up each time.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,752,329 times
Quote:
Finn,you've repeated here often that pcamps doesn't know what you believe.
Which post are you referring to?

Old 11-06-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:

You are daily sharing on here what you believe, just like I am.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Which post are you referring to?
Besides the one you just posted, I've read the same words in the past, Finn. Anyone interested in finding them can simply read your post history. I don't have time.

Now, why don't you tell us plainly what you believe?

Blessings,
brian

Old 11-06-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Brian he believes God is holding sin against the world,he hates me for pointing this out and then turns it on me, to say I am bashing him.
Eeeehhhh......I just finished saying I believe God will forgive everyone who wants to be forgiven, so why would you misrepresent me like that?

Well, you proved my point once again

Old 11-06-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Eeeehhhh......I just finished saying I believe God will forgive everyone who wants to be forgiven, so why would you misrepresent me like that?

Well, you proved my point once again
But you omitted your belief that God will definitely NOT forgive anyone once they die.

Blessings,
brian

Old 11-06-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Anyone interested in finding them can simply read your post history. I don't have time.
You have time to make claims, but no time to back them up? How convenient.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
But you omitted your belief that God will definitely NOT forgive anyone once they die.
No, I said God will forgive everyone who wants to be forgiven, which is very different from pcamps false claim.

As for forgiveness after death, no one here has been able to support such claims from the scripture, and many have supported the opposite, so it is pretty clear such teaching is false. You can't support it, and yet you come here to judge Christians as hateful for not believing such fantacies. That says a lot more about you, than it does about Christians. It paints you as the resentful/hateful one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity